Info

This Is Not A Chapter But It Is A Little More Info On The Characters.

KING

King Work at The Renaissance Building Downtown Making $13 an hour. 5Days A Week.

King Lost His Parents To A Car Accident. When He Was 13 years Old, His Little Brother Was 2. His Mother's Brother Took Them In And Raised Them. King Did Little Hustles Around The Neighborhood None Drug Related But He Made His Money. He Stay In School And Graduated, By That Time He Done Stacked Up Enough Money For His Own House And Car. He Also Gained Custody Of He Little Brother Derrick.
King Have A Cramel Skin Tone L
with Light Brown Eyes And A Small Curly Fro. He Had Tattoos All Over His Neck And Chest. He Had Sleeves on Both Of His Arms. He Stood About 6' Even Build Kind Of Muscular
Tasia

Tasia Moma Divorce her dad when she was 6 Cause he was a drunk and always wanted to abuse them mentally and physically. He Used Beat On Their Moma And Front Of Them And Even Cause Her Mother To Have A MisCarrage . After Her Mom Divorce Her Father They Move To Cali And Started Over Thats When Taisa Met King. They Stayed down The Street From Each Other, Until King Moved With His Uncle.

Tasia Had Mila With Guy Name Meech. He Was 18 When Tai Got Pregnant And Taisa Was 15 Age Didnt Mean Nothing . They Were Together The Pregnancy But After Mila WasBorn He Walked Out. . .