• Chapter 11 •

"Michael put on some pants and then we'll go" I tell him and he listens and goes to where his pants are lying and slides them on. This is going to be good.

When Michael and I get to the shops we head to the closest chemist. We go to the hair styling aisle and search through the boxes of hair colour.

"Mikey" I say holding up a box of hair colour. "How does neon pink sound?"

Michaels smile answers the question for me and we walk to the counter to buy the dye.

"That will be $19.95" the male cashier tells us, flashing me a wink. I smile back timidly and Michael puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Take the money" Michael says putting $20 on the counter in front of the man. "But leave my girl alone" he turns and winks at me, before pulling me into a hug. He pulls away and smirks at the guy serving us, takes the dye and pulls me out.

"Don't let guys like that flirt with you Abbs" he tells me. "You deserve better" I smile at Michaels comment and a thought hits me.

"Hold on Mikey, how are we gonna get Luke to use the dye? He isn't stupid enough to just put it in his hair"

"I'd realised that in the car" Michael starts. "So I figured we just put it in his shampoo"

"Michael you're brilliant" I announce to him. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me.

"So are you gonna spend the night with us?" he asks. I'm not sure.

"What time does Luke usually have his showers?" I ask. I can stay until Luke has a shower, and then go home and get organised.

"It's usually first thing in the morning" Michael tells me. I sigh knowing I'll have to spend the night there if I want to see Luke's reaction. I'm starting to get really anxious about school, because I haven't done any preparation, and I already know it's going to be 10 times harder than high school.

"I guess I'll be spending the night" I say to Michael. I pray to god I can spend my first night in my own apartment soon.

"Good" Michael says. "You can sleep in my bed tonight" I smile and lean into him, and he wraps his arms around me.

We walk together in silence through the car park till we find where Mikey left the car.

"Abbs" he says as we climb into the car. "Just to make the plan work better, act like you aren't losses at Luke. It will make him be unsuspecting of our prank" I nod at Michael, knowing he's right. I don't want to talk to Luke, because I'm still pissed at him, but I still wanna go along with the prank.

Michael turns the key in the ignition and backs the car out of the parking lot. We drive for a few minutes, chatting about the plan and who will do what when Michael puts his hand on my mouth and stops me from talking.

He turns up the volume on the stereo.

"Listen" is all he says to me and I obey.

"My girlfriends bitching cause I always sleep in. She's always screaming when she's calling when a friend.

She's kinda hot though.