Chapter One

I was sitting on my bed, on my phone texting my friend, Kelsey. I saw a moving truck. It was strange, I mean it was 12:30pm. Why would there be a moving truck this late? I questioned myself, standing up. I looked out the window and saw a guy maybe only 18 or 19 with blond hair. He was beautiful. He looked at my window and I moved the keratin back in front of the window so he couldn't see me anymore. I sat back down on my bed wondering why he was moving so late . . .

--Next Day--

I woke up and sat up stretching. I looked around and looked outside back at the house. The windows were blackened? That wasn't strange... I just ignored it and got dressed and went on with my day. I went outside and decided to welcome the new neighbors. I knocked on the door and waited when the blond guy I saw earlier last night opened the door. ''Hello?'' The man who stood in front of me had shades on and was a little frightened by the light. ''Hi! I'm Hannah, I'm your neighbor across the street.'' I said with a smile. He looked at me and smiled a bit. ''Hello. I'm Niall'' He held his hand out and I shook it. ''Nice too meet you, Hannah. Would you like to come in?'' He said opening the door wider and I walked into the house that was covered in black tape on the windows.