Chapter Three

Niall has been here for a couple hours now. My mum was going to be home soon...And my little brat sister. God she was annoying.I heard the door open. Shit! My mum will kill me if she see's me alone with a boy! ''Uh Niall you need to go. Out the back. Like now.'' I say scooting him out the room, ''Whats the rush lovely?'' He said smirking.  ''Niall not now! My mum is home!'' I push him into the back and out the door, shutting it. I walk back in to the living room. ''Hey mum! How was work?'' I ask smiling and then I see my sister. Ashley. Stupid little bitch...''Whats with your hair today? You look stupid.'' She says and walks past me. ''Oh shut up! At least I'm not dressed like a little slut!'' I say back. ''Girls stop it! Ashley got to your room!'' ''But she called me a-'' ''Go!'' my mother and her argue. She finally gets up and goes to her room.

      ''Hannah I need to go back to work. Don't kill your sister.'' She says kissing my cheek. ''No promises.'' I grin and walk away. Ashley comes down stairs. ''Whore'' She says sitting next to me. ''Slut.'' ''Bitch'' ''Cunt'' ''Fat ass''  ''Would you just shut up!'' I finally say. ''You shut up! And don't tell mom. But I'm going to my dads soon.'' She says. Great. Her dad is a worthless bastard. ''Why? He's crap. He just got out of jail for raping a girl! And you want to go see him?!'' ''At least my dad isn't dead!!'' She screams getting up and going into the kitchen. She did not just say that....That fucking bitch!! I get up and go into the kitchen and punch her. Of course she hits me back, even harder me falling to the ground and Niall comes storming in. ''Hey! Don't touch her!'' Niall says. I get up and attack Ashley and Niall pries me off of her.''Niall let go!'' I say in tears. Me and Ashley have different dads. Mine past away 2 years ago and I have finally moved on a little and got over it. But then the little bitch from hell had to bring it up. ''Niall how the hell did you get in my house??'' I say a little freaked out, crying. ''The back door was open! Now Ashley your name is? Go to your fucking room!'' She listens and goes to her room, her face bloody.

       ''What was that about??'' Niall asked as he got ice for my head. ''Nothing...Just a sisterly fight... '' I say wiping blood from my nose. Niall saw it and looked like he was going to bite me or something... ''You okay there?'' I ask looking at him weird. Bit just then his eyes were black and his teeth were sharp. ''N-Niall??'' I start backing away and he walks closer,    ''Why the fuck do you have fangs??''