Chapter 2

Keegan's POV;
We have been out by the pool for a few hours now and everyone has been into the water except Ashley and Troian. 'Ian, you sneak round the back of Ashley and I'll go round Troian, we'll count to three then grab them and pull them into the water' I whispered to Ian he laughed and nodded then climbed out of the pool. I climbed out and slowly went behind Troian, I looked over at Ian and whispered 'One... Two... Three' I ran and wrapped my arms round Troian's waist running and pulling her into the pool, Ian lifted Ashley up and ran into the pool with her in his hands. 'Ahhhhhhhh' 'oh my god' 'I'm going to kill you!' Ashley shouted as she splashed Ian in the face.

Troian's POV;
'Keegan, I'm going to kill you!' I laughed as I began to swim after him, as he swam under the bridge and around the corner I followed him and eventually we were completely out of sight from everyone. We stopped still and Keegan stood agains the side of the pool, I turned onto my back and started to swim when all of a sudden I felt something sharp rip into my shoulder, 'ow, shit, what the hell was that?' I shouted standing up 'Hey, are you okay' Keegan asked. 'I just smacked my shoulder off the side of the pool and I think it might be bleeding' I said putting my hand on it. 'Let me see' Keegan said as he walked behind me, 'yeah, it's bleeding a little' I looked to the side and our eyes met, we stood looking at each other and I slowly started to turn around to face him. Caught up in the moment we both leaned in and before i knew it my lips were pushing against his, we gently pulled away and I looked up at him gazing into his dreamy blue eyes, we then leaned in again and began to kiss once more. Keegan had slowly moved his hands down to my waist and I had one hand tangled gripping the back of his hair and the other I was slowly gliding down his chest. Before I knew it out tongues were fighting for dominance between our mouthes!

Tyler's POV;
'Were have Keegs and T disappeared too?' I asked looking round as I got out of the pool. 'KEEGAN... TROIAN...' Ian shouted as he threw Ashley her towel, 'we're here' Troian replied as they came under the bridge. 'Wow, T-Rex what happened to your shoulder?' I asked look at the blood dripping down her chest and back. 'She was doing the back stroke and hit the side of the pool cutting it, it doesn't look that deep but it needs cleaned and a bandaid put on it' Keegan answered for Troian and normally if anybody tried to speak for her she would speak over them and talk for herself but she didn't.

Keegan's POV;
As me and Troian came out from under the bridge after Ian shouted for us, stopped us kissing in case anyone saw us I explained why she was bleeding then helped her out of the pool and wrapped the towel round her waist. 'We'll take her to first aid' Lucy said picking up Troian's things, 'Um ok, be careful Troian' I said worried that my judgement was off and the cut possibly was deeper than I thought. 'You ok dude' Tyler asked looking at me 'um yeah I just saw her cut it you know and it looked pretty painful' Tyler shook his head smirking and punched my shoulder 'alright dude whatever' Ian laughed and we followed the girls back into the hotel.