Chapter two

Cj's PoV
I wake up and get dressed for school and get breakfast thinking about what my school will be like. I just hope those wolfs don't go here and yes whoever chased me yesterday where werewolf's and if they do go here they'll know my sent and I'm done for. I get my bag and go to my car and drive to the school and when I get there it's fall of students and I can sense those wolfs from yesterday so I'm so dead. I walk to my lock and put my stuff in it and head to my first class witch is music and music has always been a passion of mine that I've never really told anyone. I sit at the back and get my guitar out and just strum for a bit thinking about if I'll ever find my mate. I can hear jas going insane 'omg omg omg he's here he's here I can feel it' 'what's up with you today' 'oh nothing just that our mate is at this school and that's why I was happy about starting here' 'omg yes finally someone to care about us and love us just like I've wanted for years' 'see we both agree on this so when the lesson ends we look for him ok' 'deal'. The lesson ends and I walk with jas telling me where to look and I see a group of cute boys "hi my names sam" a girl with red hair said "I'm cj nice to meet you". I smiles and she looks at the group of boys and by the look on her face her mates over there too "so I can sense your a werewolf so what's your wolfs name mines jasmine and she can sometimes be a pain" she giggles "mines called sunrise odd name I know". All of a sudden jas starts growing at someone and look over and see its Tyler the rogue who almost killed me once and he looks over and see me and smirks. I feel jas trying to take over and Tyler starts walking over but I run off and he chases me and I shift into my wolf and growl at him. He changes into his wolf that like two time bigger then mine and growls "time to finish the job" he says oh god I barely got away last time so I back up. I turn and run as fast as my legs will carry me towards a cliff and stop at the edge. I turn back around and see Tyler standing there "oh this is gonna be good" I almost get to the edge when someone walks in front of me facing Tyler. They growl at him "you harm her and I'll kill you" it's a female "whatever you got lucky this time" Tyler runs off "it's me sam and we better get back to school before we get in trouble" we both run back.