Damien

Jamal POV

M: NIGGA HURRY YO ASS UP!
J: I'm coming, damn. *I carry my suitcase down* I had to make sure Miyah had everything.
K: Mel made sure of it yesterday now come on. You procrastinating
J: no I'm not
M: bruh, yes you are. I know you wanna keep looking but take a small break man.
J: I know and I am.
K: now come on before we miss our flight.

Kameron POV

Warm lips pressed against my neck before making a trail to my collar bone. I quickly woke up to by pass what he had planned to wake me up with.
K: morning
D: morning baby
K: you want me to fix you some breakfast?
D: you know what I want for breakfast...*he smirks*
K: not today Damien. I'm sore from last night. *I could see him get hot* and the baby isn't laying right. *his demeanor changes as he rubs my belly*
D: hey little man. You need to calm down in there and give your mom some relief. *I smile at him. Damien really cares about this baby. He's gonna be a great dad. I just hope my son doesn't turn out like his father.*
D: you okay baby?
K: yeah babe. Just thinking.
D: awl, well I gotta head out. Niko needs me at the trap. *I nod, not giving a fuck tbh* you know the rules *he goes into the bathroom. I sit up in our bed and get my phone. I text Ashley, Niko's girlfriend, and ask her to come over. I did NOT want my day to consist of Netflix and food. That gets hella old. After receiving her text back, I get up and make the bed. Damien comes out the bathroom fully dressed.*
D: I'll be back to take you to dinner *I look at him surprised*
K: really?
D: yeah. I wanna get you out the house
K: oh okay *I say, smiling*
D: be ready by 7 *he pecks my lips before leaving. This nigga serious? He's letting me leave the house other than for doctors appointments. Wow. Let me take this in while it last. I go shower before getting dressed in my white t and bleach washed overall shorts. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and slip on some socks. I head downstairs and fix me a bowl of cereal before sitting on the couch scrolling through the channels.

*****

A: he gonna do what?!
K: yes that's how I feel.
A: girl is he okay?
K: shid,I don't know but I'ma enjoy it while it last.
A: you better. I know D, that nigga is crazy.
K: I wonder why, after all this time...why?
A: maybe he's getting a change of heart
K: ...really? Damien...a change of heart
A: ..I know. It sounded weird in my head before I said it. *I slightly laugh and shake my head*
K: enough about me. How are things with you and Niko?
A: they're good, actual...I'm slowly falling for him
K: WHAT? No. How?
A: I don't know girl. I've been with him for almost 4 years. All I know is him. We have a beautiful set of twins. He's more caring and loving as the days go by... I know Caleb has stopped looking for me. *I frown in confusion. As you can see Ashley and I are in the same predicament. Niko took her from her boyfriend. But Niko was forced to by his dad. Niko might look like a thug on the outside but on the inside he's gentle and caring. He wants to make something out of himself, not sell drugs and mistreat women.*
K: how?
A: I went on his instagram page...he's married with three kids
K: awl Ashley, I'm so sorry.
A: it's fine. Honestly I'm more happy now than I've ever been with Caleb.
K: well if you falling for Niko..who am I to get in the way? I just want you happy.
A: and that's the same for you. Are you happy here?
K: you know I'm not. I have a boyfriend and daughter waiting on me back in Tennessee. I was happy.
A: well bae all I can tell you is keep fighting.
K: thanks Ash.
A: no prob. Now this outfit for tonight...what you have in mind?
K: I don't even know. I think all of my dresses are too small.
A: well there is only one way to find out. *she grabbed my hand and almost dragged me upstairs.*

Jamal POV

We pulled up to my parents Cali vacation home. It was left to me but it has too many memories. I watched as the guard let us in and my brother parked. Things looked the same just a little more remodeling has taken place since I was here last. I got out the car and help grab some bags.*
M: our rooms are the same
J: iight *I take the bags that weren't mine and place them in the foyer. I then went and got Amiyah's and my bags before taking them to our rooms. I walked into my room slowly, taking it all in. So many memories.
K: aye man. We bout to head to the trap. You coming?
J: yeah, here I come. *Kevin walks out my room. I scan my room one last time before heading back downstairs.*

*****
M: okay as we know, there's a new nig and he's trying to fuck up what our father's built. Now I don't appreciate that. I need info on him asap. Where he lives? Who's he related to? Where his baby mama stay at? All the way down to how many hairs the nig got on his head. I need to know. My brother Kevin and little brother Jamal is here also. Anything come up let one of us three know. Y'all got that?
E: yes boss
M: iight y'all dismissed.
*the crew get up and leave*
J: okay fill me in on what he's doing?
M: he's intersecting our buyers and messing with our trap on the west side. Taking what's not his. How he got inside we don't know but I'ma find out.
J: sounds like someone on the inside is working with him. Check all new niggas.
K: iight.

*****

Kameron POV

A: Damn bae. Can I date you?
*I giggle and playfully shake my head*
K: girl bye. I'm fat.
A: Kam, you pregnant.
K: but still.
A: whatever girl. You look good.
K: thanks and thank you for helping me.
A: no prob bae. But let me get on home before Niko even try to trip * I shake my head*
K: okay girl, be safe.
A: I will, same to you
K: alright. *she leaves. I stare at myself in the mirror. The black bodycon dress slims me but still let my baby bump show. I had on some black strappy wedges and black clutch. For my accessories, I had on my diamond studs with a few silver bangles on my wrist. My makeup was flawless with a deep purple lipstick for some color. My hair was in full curls. I smile at my reflection but it soon disappears. I wish I was getting ready for Jamal..not Damien.

****
D: you look beautiful tonight.
K: thank you. You look really handsome *I had to give it to him. Damien cleans up nice. Black suit with a black shirt and dress shoes. I could tell he got a fresh cut today.*
K: so...what's up
D: what do you mean?
K: why you choose now to let me out of the house? *I could tell something was on his mind*
D: ...Kameron..I know I haven't been the best *I mentally roll my eyes. No duh nigga* but I want you on my side as my trap queen. You're the mother of my first child and I'm glad that it's you. I wouldn't want it any other way. *I look at him confused* I guess what I'm trying to say is *he goes into his pocket and pull out a small black box then opens it* will you marry me? *I was shocked and my hormones wasn't helping either. I hadn't noticed that I was crying until he wiped my tears that fell.* so is that a yes?
K:...no
D: what? *he eyes turned dark* what do you mean no? *his voice was low so no attention would be drawn but he still had body numbing bass to it.*
K: I can't
D: and why is that?
K: I'm not in love with you
D:...you still love that nigga?
K: yes I do..you're a good guy when your anger doesn't get in the way. I'm sorry.
D: I should've killed that nigga when I had the chance *he shakes his head with a devilish smile on his face as he types away on his phone.*
K: please don't hurt him
D: too late *he puts his phone in his pocket and pays for the ticket. I curse to myself as we walked to the car. Why couldn't I just say yes? I'm so stupid. I have to get to Jamal before he does...but how?

I know y'all are probably mad at me for taking this long but the writer's block that I had was real but I got it tho. Soooo what do y'all think? Damien is fine but crazy. Smh why the fine ones have to have some type of problem? Oh Rob Riley is Damien. But anyway please comment. Your comments is like medicine to the writer's. It helps us know that y'all enjoyed our books. So please please please comment, vote, and share. Love y'all.
-E