Reunited

After I picked up Jay and tried to keep her calm, we made our way to the address that Jamal sent me. Once we got out, we was met by Mel and Gina. They hugged me for what felt like forever.
Mel: it's so good to have you home!
G: yes now come on inside *Mel paid the driver and we all quickly made our way inside.*
Mel: I'm excited you're here but we have to get you situated before the boys come back. *Gina was about to pick up my bags when she saw Ashley. She stopped and stared at her.*
Mel: Gina, what's wro- *Melissa stopped too*
G: Ash?..is that you? *Ashley broke down in tears and the three of them embraced each other *
Mel: we have both of y'all home!
G: what happened?
A: it's a long story but we have to make sure Kam is safe! I'll explain later. *Mel picked up Jay and we went upstairs.*
Mel: our plane leaves in three hours
K: what do you mean our plane?
G: ladies and children go into hiding while the boys take care of business
K: but Jamal!
Mel: he's gonna be fine. We have to see about you and the baby! *i hated the idea but I did as I was told. Once our bags was packed, I went and took a shower. We had a few minutes to get cleaned up before leaving. I got out the shower and looked into the mirror. I didn't recognize myself. I wasn't the girl I was a few years ago. I was stripped and taken from what and who I know. Jamal...I hope he's okay. I put on a robe and go to the guest room. I lotion up and put on some sweats. I get down on my knees and start praying. I pray for the protection of my babies, Mel, Gina, all the little ones, Ashley, Jamal, Michael and Kevin. I pray that my life from here on out will be safe. I just want things to go back to the way they were. As I was praying, I could feel the presence of someone in my room. I look up and a once little girl that stole my heart was standing infront of me.
Am: mama? *tears roll down my face*
K: Amiyah! *she runs into my arms and we hug each other. I didn't want to let go. I began to cry even more because I have to learn her all over again. I don't know her anymore. I just remember my little baby, she not a baby anymore. *
Am: you're back!
K: I know and I am here to stay
Am: I missed you
K: I missed you too
Am: why did you leave me and daddy?
K: I didn't, someone took me from y'all but I got away! I'm so sorry for missing you grow up
Am: it's okay mama. You're here now. *she looks at my stomach * you're still pregnant?
*i giggle*
K: no baby. I already had my baby. I'm pregnant again. *her face lights up*
Am: really? So I already have a brother or sister and I'm getting another one?
K: yes! You have a little sister named Janelle and you'll have a little brother.
Am: where is she?
K: she's here, go ask auntie Mel where she is *Amiyah jumped up and ran out the room. I smiled to myself and got up off the floor. I made my way down the stairs and the girls were waiting*
G: it's time to go. *i nod and try to help as much as I could with loading the car. The car ride to the airport was quiet until my phone rang. "Jamal". I quickly pick up*
K: hello
J: baby! You made it to the house?
K: yeah, we now on our way to the airport
J: okay listen to me and listen to me good. I love you okay?
K: I love you too baby but what's going on.
J: if I don't make it out just know I never gave up looking for you. I'm in love with you.
K: I'm in love with you too Jamal. I do! Baby please don't talk like that.
J: bye Kameron *he hung up. Tears fell from my eyes. I can't lose him right now. I can't. We supposed to get married, have lots of kids, grow old together and be happy. The ride to the airport was quiet. Amiyah and Jay was sleep. Ashley looked tired and drained. I was on the verge of going crazy. I wiped my tears and put my head back. I know Damien...he's going to kill them. Then it hit me...if they don't kill Damien he knows where I'll be and that'll have the girls in danger also. Caleb sneaky ass! If the boys discussed where we were flying to around him, Caleb probably went back and told Damien. My state of paranoia is back. Once we arrived to the airport, I was even more aware of my surroundings. We had an escort that took us through security and onto the jet. It never dawned on me to ask where we were going. We can't go back home, that's the first place they can look. I guess Mel saw that I was mentally freaking out and had me to go to the back and lay down. I know the stress isn't good for the baby. I know that from experiences with Jay's pregnancy. I sighed and laid down. I can't do anything but pray. I wish my dad was here. He'd know what to say. "lord look over my family and protect us all. I can't stand to lose anyone else that's dear to me. I put everything in your hands for you know what's best for me and for my family. You are our protector. Shield us as we travel and as the boys handle business. In your son Jesus name, Amen." And I was out like a light.

Hey babies!!! I'm back! I missed y'all so much and my stories. I hope y'all like this update. So what y'all think? Tell me what's on your mind. Please comment, vote, and share. Love y'all.
-E