chapter 2- Haley

Heyo :) So for this chappie I'm kinda just describing my characters past life and shiz. Hope you like ~Haley (LoveRicardoO2L)

The annoying group of boys that live next to us were in their backyard doing god knows what. Not like I have ever met them, or even want to. Today I was sitting in my bedroom, since all my friends were busy. Work, Shopping, Parents visiting. Something. So, today I was alone. 

Hi! My name is Carmen Josifer.

A month ago I moved to California and moved in a house with my friends, Becca Josifer, Katie & Julianna Ulla, Sophie Hartman, Jenny Davis and Jules Palmer. Becca is the oldest, being 21. Katie is 14 & Sophie is 16 and I are both 16. Jenny is 17, Jules is 19 and Julianna is 20. We all met through YouTube. Becca is my older sister. When I was my dad left us. It was a hard turn on my mom, and eventually she turned to drugs. Becca was ten and I was 5. 

Becca, being the amazing big sister she is, always took up for me. Which meant, whenever my mom would go psycho she would protect me from seeing mom hit her. Eventually, like every sob story like this, Becca and I were placed in foster homes. Homes. As in we were separated for a good three years, then a miracle happened and my dad just-so-happened to be in town. He took Becca and I in, and boom we had a new family. My dad, stepmother and three step-siblings, Nathan, Julien and Casper. 

A few years after my dad took us in Becca and I discovered the magical YouTube. We watched a lot of YouTubers, and eventually we made our own video. It was a pretty weird, considering I think I was like 11 at the time and she was 16. Oh the joys of being 5 years apart,(Note my sarcasm?). We got a lot of views, and kept making videos. This past year we made friends with a particular group of girls, and moved out here in a house with them. Crazy? Yes. Worth it? Heck yes. So, for the past month we have experienced living by ourselves, which is why for the most part everyone in the house has a job. Oh!

Did I mention my dad was filthy rich? No? Okay, well he is. He offered to help us pay for the house, but ya know. We didn't take him up on that offer. 

Out of everyone in the house, Jenny is probably my best friend. Don't get my wrong, I love all of them. We're basically all sisters.

'Crash' Glass sputtered out from my bedroom window and all over my bedroom floor. My anger built up inside of me and I ran down the stairs o the backyard, with that precious football ready to give them a piece of my mind. 

“Watch where you are throwing your balls!” I growl at the boys, throwing the football over the fence. 

If only Becca and the girls where here, they would throw a fit! Actually they are, once they learn my window is broken! How are we going to pay for that? We're already a month behind on rent. A boy with blond-quiff like hair, shorts and a tank opens his mouth to say something – but I cut him off with a glare and run back inside to call Julianna. 

(So there is my Chappie -Idek why I say that lol-