chapter 3- Julianna

Connor P.O.V.

me and the guys went inside after that we didn't want to cause anymore trouble. so I grabbed my skateboard and told the guys I would be back in a minute, I was just going up to the market to pick up an Arizona on the way there I saw one of the girls who live next door, I called out to her "HEY, your my neighbor right?" she stopped and looked at me, she was gorgeous she had long blondish brown hair like mine almost and her eyes, they were breath taking. bluer than any ocean than I have ever seen she glared at me "yeah, and your the kid who broke my window right?" I was a bit taken back by her response, but recovered quickly "yeah... about that me and the guys are really sorry, we can pay for it if you want?" she kinda smiled, but wiped it off her face before I could even tell it was smile she stated "that's very sweet of you, but that isn't necessary" I laughed at her matureness "come on at least let me do something for you, hey, you like Arizona?" she smiled "you mean the best drink ever made?" she stuck out her hand "im Julianna Ulla" I shook her hand "Franta, Connor Franta" she laughed and got on her board "come on Mr. Franta you owe me a couple Arizonas" she giggled at that moment I knew I would like this girl we got to Kroger and I bought her an Arizona and got one for myself and sat down at the starbucks they had there and decided to talk I started "age?" I asked while taking a sip "20, you?" I smiled a little "same" we talked for about an hour and she got a phone call I only herd her side "hey, Katie" she said "haha no im not dead" she looked at me and smiled "I just met someone and we started talking", she rolled her eyes "no we aren't dating, I met the kid an hour ago" that made me laugh "his name? Connor Franta" "alright, alright im coming home god damn" she hung up her phone and stood up "im sorry I have to go" I stood up also "its fine I should be getting home also" we both finished up our Arizonas and threw them away and made our way home, I stopped at my house and before I went in I called out to her "friendly hug?" she laughed and hugged me and went into her house i walked into the house and the guys were sitting on the couch, Ricky came up to me "whos the girl?" i looked up at him "Julianna, shes one of the nieghbors" she chuckled "serioulsy, if i knew they were hot, i wouldnt have hated them so much" i punched his shoulder and went to my room about an hour or so later Ricadro called up to me "hey dude, 7sisters uploaded were gonna watch it you wanna join?" 7 sisters are some youtubers that we watch, we all had a crush on one, even trevor, it was kind of funny that we all agreed that we liked them "yeah, im coming" i went down to see them crowded around the laptop i sat down next to Kian and they played it, it stared with the girl Ricky had a crush on, Becca, and they did what they always did in the begining ot thier vlogs, they go and introduce themselves, it was Becca, Katie, Carmen, Sophies, Jenny, Jules, and thye last girl was missing i forgot her name they always complianed about the guys next door and its always really funny, then they said something that shocked us "then the stupid nieghbors broke the damn window" Becca said, we all kind of looked at each other a bit in shock and then the door opened at thier house. they all went downstairs Katie jumped up "god sissy i though you died or something" they turned the camera and i couldnt believe what i saw..... it was Julianna....

---------------------------------------

ohhhhh cliffyyyyy haha see you guys next Wednesday and next update will be Saturday and im sorry im not really good at cliff hangers, but I do like this chapter, so keep reading (: bye

-Julianna