Chapter 2

Brooke's POV
I walk out into the alley and then...
I get pushed to the ground by Grayson, kicked in the stomach by Ethan. Grayson takes my head and bangs it against the ground 2 times....after that every thing goes black.

I wake up and everything's dark. I'm still in the alley. Those bitches left me. I find my phone which is next to me to check the time. It's 1 am. My parents are going to kill me!

I then look at what I'm wearing. Bra & underwear. They raped me! I grab my clothes and put them on. I start to silently cry cause I doubt they used a condom. I crawl out of the alley and crawl home because I can hardly move.

I get home and open the door, then my mom walked over to me and slapped me in the face.
Then my dad screamed at me "you slut probably out fucking tons of guys that's why your home this late."

"Go to your room and get changed into your under garments."

I knew why. He's gonna rape me. I run upstairs and do what he says or worse things will happen.

He comes in....
-skip to after-

Once he left I put on baggy pants and a tank top and cried myself to sleep.

-skip to weekend-

Saturday

I wake up and grab my skateboard and head to Starbucks. My parents aren't home, their prob out gambling or drinking.

As I'm boarding down my street, I see them.

"Can't wait for Monday slut" Grayson says to me.
I ignore and just keep boarding. Soon I arrive at Starbucks and get a coachella sunrise.

I'm anoxeric but only sometimes I drink Starbucks, other then that I just drink water or tea or chew gum.

As I leave Starbucks, I see my parents car drive by. Oh shit I think to myself. I have to beat them home somehow. I board really fast to my house and start to run as fast as I can.

I make it as they pull in the driveway so I sneak in the back. I run up to my room and lock the door and jump in my bed.

I get up and throw away my Starbucks and grab my phone.
I go on all my social media, on most of them I get hate but I look at the hate anyway.

On my recent pic it was a sad quote "life is a gift, death is a wish."
I look at the comments.

"Attention Seeker"
"Freak"
"Kill yourself"
"Whore"
"You don't post selfies cause you know your ugly, and so does everyone else think your ugly, cut deeper freak"
The last comment hit me hard.

I went into my bathroom and pulled out my razor and made 5 cuts. For each comment. The last cut, the deepest because that comment hurt me the most.

I dry up the blood and walk back to bed. As I'm walking....I feel myself hit the floor and after that everything goes black....

(A/n Sorry for not updating for like a week! ): I'll update more often, and cliffhangerrrr!😂😂)