Chapter 4

Brooke's POV
Then...my phone rang. It was unknown number.
"Oh this is fucking amazing" I mutter to myself.

I pick it up and it's a girl voice.
"Hey fat bitch" the voice says into the phone.
I don't answer. But you can hear me shuffling around.

I then hear laughing in the phone and outside. I go out to my balcony and see none other, Grayson and Ethan. Their on the other line, using a voice changer. I then said into the phone
"this is jeff." I say in a funny voice.

I start cracking up and hang up the phone. I look at them and they have a confused look, they probably thought it wasn't me, cause it didn't sound like me.

I went into the bathroom to shower.
-skip to after-
I go to my room and put on some flannel pants and a Disney world shirt that I've had since I was 5. It surprisingly still fits.

On another topic, I'm trying to recover from Anorexia Nervosa. You all probably know what that is. But if not, it's an eating disorder. Well I've been trying to eat something lately, but it's just so hard.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. It's about 11 pm and my parents are crashed out on the couch. Thank god, I didn't wanna have to deal with them.

I see that we have some fruit in the fridge. I guess that's a step closer to recovery, I grab the pack of blueberries, wash some, put them in a bowl and put the rest back and walk upstairs quietly.

I walk back up and sit on my bed. I put the bowl of blue berries on my bed. I just stare at them wondering if this is the right thing to do. Before I eat these, I'm gonna go weigh myself.

I go into the bathroom and get out the scale.

"65 pounds" the scale read.

My starter weight was 80.
I hated my body and how it looked, even though everyone called me "skinny" I didn't see it.
I go back into my room and attempt to eat a blueberry. I just go for it. "Just do it" came through my mind (Shia labeouf lmao) I just ate one. The guilt ran through my body.

I immediately tried/did calm myself down. After I was calm, I went for another blueberry. And by the end of the hour, all the blueberries were gone. I was so proud of myself, I'm gonna stay strong. But tomorrow's the worst of them all....Monday.

(A/N hey guys! I'm really happy at the progress this book is making, and hope you enjoy! Vote & comment for more!)