Chapter 7

Date Night

Brooke's POV

I hop in Shawn's car, before we drive away I feel like we're being watched. I shake off the feeling because I don't want that to ruin tonight. It's probably nothing anything.

Soon enough we arrive at the movies, and go buy tickets. We ended up going to see Finding Dory. We both wanted to see a comedy movie and not be all romantic tonight, since it's our first date. After the movie Shawn was acting really weird, and I don't know why. Maybe he's just tired.

Shawn's POV
Durning the movie Grayson called me. I stepped out to answer it and he told me not to hang out with Brooke and to ditch her after the movie because she's a loser. He said if I didn't do that he would "ruin me". Of course I don't believe him but maybe Brooke would understand, but I certainly can't tell her tonight. I have to ditch her. I just moved to this school, I can't be bullied yet.

Brooke's POV
The movie just ended and I can't find Shawn anywhere. Eventually I see him walking out without me...I guess I wasn't good enough. I don't know why I even try anymore, soon I start to cry. I don't bother calling Shawn or chasing after him. Soon I call an uber and get home. Once I get home, I barge in and slam the door. I lean against it and slowly sit down and cry.

I rub up to the bathroom and grab the razor.
One cut for Shawn ditching me
Two for the beating today
Three for the comments on Instagram
Four because I let people in too easily
I should of never trusted Shawn. I was such an idiot, who would love an ugly girl like me?
It's 12 am and Shawn still hasn't contacted me. I don't know why I care but I feel the need to care about him still, even after he ditched me.

Shawn's POV
I feel bad about ditching Brooke. I really loved her. But it's like I had no choice. I need to tell her why so she doesn't hate me and maybe we can get back what we had later on. But I don't understand why Grayson and Ethan don't like her. I should of asked her before I decided to be a dick and leave her. Maybe there the losers and not her. She's my baby and I let her go. I punch the wall, "IM SUCH AN IDIOT" I scream. Im home alone, my parents are probably out drinking. They probably won't be home til the morning.

Grayson's POV
I see Brooke come home in a uber. I guess Shawn did what I told him. Good. She runs in her house crying. I can't wait to tell Ethan. I guess I have to say, Brooke looked pretty hot tonight when I saw her kiss Shawn earlier. Wait no, I can't fall for that freak. She's ugly, I'm delusional.

(A/N It makes me really happy to see comments about how you guys love the book! It inspires me to keep writing, I love you all smmm. Keep voting and commenting so I know you want more, bye💋)