NEW COUPLES

It was like 2:00 in the morning and I just had got a text from J'kyah she said I have important news call or text me when u get up about 7 hours later I woke up and got ready I called her and "said what was the news„ she said I have to tell y'all in person,, y'all I said to myself. Some minutes later Cora jkyah dariana all ended up outside my door. Jkyah pulled them inside. Cora darianna and I said whats the news at the exact same Time jkyah said I'm going on a date my lips drop cuz she didn't have a boyfriend and 2 years but we was like we need to go shopping and get your hair done she ok let's ok I yelled and said mom were going out she ok have fun so I grabed my keys and left. We went to geneses valley mall we was everywhere in the mall but we went to forever 21 and got her a pink shirt and a pink shirt and some pink shoes we was on our way home so she can get dressed. 20 minutes later we was at home and she put on her stuff. He was going to pick her up from my house idky but he was. He finally arrived he was taking her to this nice restaurant I told him when he came to the door he brake her heart ♥ I will brake his face .he took jkyah hand and walked her out to his car in pulled off.