cool hair bro

woo I'm back yay
au: you crouched down to coo at my baby but I forgot to tell you their favorite thing to do is play with people's hair and now they won't let go of you.
can you guess who's hair is getting pulled

-/-

Zack groaned. His flight had been delayed another hour and no matter how much he loved her, Judge was really getting on his nerves.

The baby girl kept tugging at his hair, and for a baby, she had good grip. Zack's scalp was stinging in pain at this point, and he had no clue how much longer this was gonna take.

He had been in L.A because of his ex, who had finalized the divorce. Zack didn't care, but told her never to try and walk in on Judge's life, not when she wanted nothing to do with her.

Zack told himself he was staying away from girls from now on. He had always been bi, and he decided maybe a dude would be less problematic.

And just then, a really hot guy sat right next to him. He's not exaggerating. He's really hot.

The man was tall, taller than him, with brown eyes and black hair, a blond section bleached into it. He had a earring in his left ear, and Zack could see the slightest bit of a tattoo peeking through his collar.

Not that he had anything against tattoos, no, he had a bunch, along with a new, sore one of a j. It stood for Judge, obviously, and was adorable in his opinion. It was written in sort of kid handwriting.

"Your baby is so cute! How old is she!" Zack heard, coming from the hot man next to him.

"She's 7 months." Zack told him, turning slightly so Judge could see the dude, trying to hide his blush as well.

"Well she's adorab... uh, okay." The man said, and Zack was frustrated.

Because when he looked up, Judge had wrapped her little hands around the man's skunk hair.

"I am so sorry. She does this all the time, I should have warned you." Zack told the man, trying to release his hair from Judge's death grip.

"It's fine really. I'm hoping this means she likes it." The man said, causing Zack to giggle slightly.

Finally, Zack had gotten Judge off the man, and it only took 5 minutes and the formation of a small crowd.

"I'm Jack." The man told Zack, after he spent a minute or so just laughing while cooing at Judge.

"I'm Zack. And this little monster is Judge." Zack introduced, pecking Judge on the cheek.

"You going to Baltimore too?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. I had to visit, but I'm ready to go home." Zack told him, cradling a starting to get sleepy Judge. It had been 3 hours of flight delayedness, and it was roughly 9 o' clock.

"Can I... can I hold her?" Jack questioned.

"Uh, yeah. Go ahead." Zack responded, carefully placing Judge into his arms.

Instantly, Judge reacted. She smiled and made grabby hands at Jack, giggling as he poked her belly.

"She loves you." Zack said, fondness obvious on his face as he stared at Jack holding his daughter who, thank god, looked nothing like her mother.

"She's such a cutie. Just like her dad." Jack replied, smirking.

Zack's eyes nearly popped out of his heads at the words, but he kept his composure, even though he was as red as an tomato.

"You're not too bad yourself." Zack commented, trying to not make a fool of himself and display interest.

"Well, I guess it's a damn good thing this baby likes me then, cause now I'm gonna ask you on a date." Jack told him, looking over at Zack.

"Well, it's a damn good thing the baby likes you, because now I'm gonna say yes."

-/-
Short, but sweet.
Plus, it's 11 and I had writers block but now I have an idea so I'll probably start another one-shot now
byeee