Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of Calum's TV blasting to what seemed like another 80's movie. 
"What time is it?" I asked Calum.
"It's 12:30 pm," he said starring at the TV. I rolled out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I splashed water in my face figuring out if I should just tell Calum about last night with Michael. 
"I should probably head home, can you drop me off?" I don't know why I bothered asking, he was gonna offer to take me anyways.
"Yeah," he answered. 
I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on. I picked up my bag and headed downstairs.
"Good afternoon April," Joy said looking up from the book she is reading at the table. 
"Goodafternoon Joy," I said with a smile. Calum came down to the kitchen to grab his keys and we headed to his car.
"Good he left," Calum said noticing that the red car wasn't in the drive way.
I entered the car saying nothing and threw my bag to the back. Then we took off.
"So what kept you up so late last night?" He asked.
"I just could not sleep, so I went watch tv in the living room because I didn't want to wake you," I answered playing with my fingers.
"Hey, do you know if that guy was here last night?" I looked out the window as I replayed the moment in my head. 
"Hello?" He said poking my arm.
"Oh yeah, Michael was here," I bit my lip as soon as I said his name.
"Wait how do you know his name?" He asked.
"Um, I accidentally asked him to join me last night and he told me his name," I answered as I stared out the window. At least I told him half the truth.
"Oh so you guys are friends now?" He said pulling into the drive way. The way he said it gave me a bad vibe. We both got off the car and headed to the door.
"No, I thought it was you, but obviously it wasn't," I got out my keys and opened the door. "I'm gonna take a shower just go eat or something."  I went up to my room and threw my stuff on the floor. I picked out clean clothes and proceeded to take a shower.

[ Calum's POV ]
I wondered about what they must have done last night. I mean really, Michael kept it cool and watched tv without pulling any moves? 
I didn't trust Michael what so ever.
After the whole situation with my ex-girlfriend.
What if she's not telling me exactly what they did, I mean should wouldn't even look over at me. 

After a while, I heard footsteps coming from downstairs as I continued to find something good on Tv. 
"Calum can I ask you something?" I heard her as she came around the couch to sit at the other end next to me. 
"Yeah, what's up?" I said looking over at her. 
"So that Michael guy, why don't you like him?"

 I looked up at her and started to go back to that night that ruined our friendship.
"It's just that-" I said, not wanting to tell her because it was wrong and something I wanted to forget.