Chapter 17

Camila's POV

It's been 2 days since I've gotten out of the hospital and let me tell you taking care of a baby is exhausting.

"Luna ya para de llorar" I beg her to stop crying

then I hear the door bell ring.

I walk to the door with a crying Luna on my arms.

I open the door to see the guys of one direction and Lauren and Ally.

"Hi what are you guys doing here" I ask

"where here to help you with the baby" Louis says and takes the baby to the living room

"You guys don't have to do this" I go on

"Well were her aunt's and they are her uncles" Lauren explains

"Plus we love her" Ally says making funny faces at the baby.

Then Somebody else knocks on the door.

"I'll open it" says Liam

He goes and opens the door

"So how's it like having a baby" asks Lauren

"It's exhausting and Tiering,but I love her" I say with a smile on my face

"Camila Harry is here" Liam says motioning to Harry.

"Hey I came to see our daughter" He simply says

"She's with Louis in the living room" I inform him

Things have been sort of awkward between Harry and I. I mean ever since I got out of the hospital I've catched him staring at me.I know he still has "feelings" for me or some bullshit like that, but I feel like I'm sort of his last resort since him and Jade didn't work out.

I walk to the living room where I find him holding Luna and he's staring at her with admiration. I gotta admit it's a nice sight.

"What are you staring at said" Niall

"Nothing" I say switching my gaze to something else real quick

"Sure and by the way I saw that" he says

Now it's December 2016

Luna is two now and she resembles mostly Harry. She has my nose and mouth, but she had his green eyes and curls.

"Say Feliz Navidad" I say

"Feliz Navidad" she smiles as I take a Polaroid picture with my camera.

"Muy Bonita Mija" I say when the picture is done developing.

"Quiero Ver" she says running twords me and taking the picture.

She's been mainly speeking Spanish.

"Go show you Abuelos" I say

She started running gladly.

Let me catch you up in my life. Harry and I are obviously not together, in fact I hear he's dating Kendall Jenner. Honestly I haven't seen him in a while, but he calls here and there to check up on Luna.

Lauren and Zayn broke up because ever since he left one direction he became distant from her and they were always arguing. He's dating Gigi now from what I heard.

Niall and Ally got together when Luna turned one and their going strong.

Liam is with Cheryl now and Louis has a kid. Louis has been down lately since his mother passed away, but is staying strong for his son and siblings.