Becoming official

Alice's PoV

I woke up and looked at my clock it was 9 am. I rolled over and unplugged my phone from the socket in the wall. It had 100%. I touched the home button and my eyes closed slightly due to the brightness of the screen. I saw I had two text messages one from Mitch and one from an unknown number. I read them both quickly.

Mitch
Hello Alice. I heard you had fun tonight, just to say I gave Pel your number- I'm sorry if he texts you anything he shouldn't ;) x

Unknown 
Hi Alice, it's me Perri. I hope your looking forward to today with me! I'll pick you up at 10:30. Wear your dance gear and any FACE if you have it. Much love from your secret admirer with an Afro and glasses x

I smiled before replying to them both. I set a contact up for Perri- Perri- Afro and glasses.

I looked at my clock it was 9:30. I got up and went to the bathroom and had a quick shower just washing my body as my hair was fine. I stepped out of the shower feeling the cold breeze hit me and I wrapped a towel around me. Once I had fully dried myself I walked across to my bedroom where I put on my black FACE top with light blue joggers and black and white superstars. I brushed my hair letting it hang by my shoulders before putting my hair up using a light blue ribbon going around my head so the bow was at the front. I grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs to be met by my Mum smiling. She poured me a bowl of shreddies which I ate quickly then I drank some apple juice and went upstairs to quickly brush my teeth.
"Alice" Mum called up the stairs "It's almost 10:30 you ready?"
"Yes" I called back while I heard the gate open and my dog barking at the door. Perri.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. He smiled at me he was wearing black joggers with shorts over the top and a black DV t-shirt with black and white superstars.
"Bye Mum" I called before walking with him to the car.

In the car Perri smiled at me before moving his hand and pulling the ribbon out of my hair. I blushed.
"I love your hair when it's down" he replied. We drove to the studio quickly.

Once we had got to the studio, Perri parked his car but it was at the other side of the car park away from the studio so no one could see us.
"We're here" He replied happily. Whilst climbing out of the car. He then came round to my side and opened the door for me and helped me climb out- he is such a gent. We made eye contact and I noticed him blushing light pink under his olive skin and his eyes lighting up. He still gave me butterflies.

Perri's PoV
I looked at her, I knew she was the one. I was so scared but I knew I had to do it because she wouldn't. I took her hand lightly and walked her to the shade under some trees so no one could see us. When I touched her hand I saw her jump as if electricity went through her body. I knew she was ready.

Alice's PoV
OH MY DAYS HE'S HOLDING MY HAND! WHAT DO I DO.

Perri's PoV

I turned to face her.
"Alice, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked using my hand to put a lose strand of hair behind her ear.
"Yes" She replied smiling.
"You ready?" I asked getting closer to her.
She nodded. I leaned in and very slowly kissed her. The feeling was incredible. I lightly held her hand before walking her closer to the studio. I had done it. She was mine.

Alice's PoV

We were just about to walk into the studio and he let go of my hand.
"Act surprised" He whispered to me before walking into the studio.
"Hey you two love birds, have you asked her yet mate" Jordan called running up to me and hugging me.
Just then the lights went down and I turned to my side and Pel had gone. Then a spotlight came on and Ash was in the centre of the stage with Pel. They did a routine followed by all the boys and Pel landed a flip and picked up a rose from the floor. He looked to me and looked into my eyes and asked.
"Will you be my girlfriend Al?'
I ran up to him and hugged him. "Yes" I whispered into his Afro. "Always"

I was Perri's girlfriend!

Authors note
Enjoy! Let me know if there's anything you like or don't like or want to happen. I'll update soon.