The reference

Perri's Pov

I'm so glad we are back with Alice. She seems happy again, she has her spark back. I'm really glad. I sit up in bed and turn around to smile at her. She's so pretty when she sleeps.

In case you didn't know the last hotel we were staying at only had one room left which had a double bed, so much to our disappointment we had to share a bed tonight. I think I might be preferring it this way then both of us sleeping in separate beds, but of course I'll have to check with Alice about that in the future as she does like her space.

When we got handed the keys last night to our rooms, the boys were all laughing at us and nudging each other. Jordan winked at me when I went upstairs and mouthed "Good luck" I smile just thinking about it.

I feel Alice stirring awake. She yawed then sat up suddenly.

"Perri" She said looking round at me. "I'm so sorry, if you weren't ready we didn't have to do this" She rushed, blushing.

"I'm fine" I said. Pushing some hair out of her face. "We only slept in the same bed for one night. I was fine with it, I enjoyed waking up to you." I said smiling.

"Me too" She whispered. She leaned in towards me then our lips touched and we were kissing. But not for long.

"Perri" Jordan called outside banging on the door. "Get up, we have to be down for breakfast in ten minutes did you not see the message on the group chat about the meeting?"

"Perri" He shouted.

I stopped kissing Alice and frowned at her. "Go get ready" I told her. She nodded and got off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I got off the bed and pulled on my grey nike shorts that I was wearing yesterday. I went and answered the door to Jord.

"Morning" I said cheerily, smiling at him.

"Go get ready Pel" He said, pushing me into my room and following me in.

He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white plain t-shirt with a red and black checked shirt over the top.

"So how was last night then?" He asked jumping on the bed.

"Fine" I said with my back to him while I got some clean clothes out. I chose to wear blue denim shorts with a white FACE t-shirt and blue trainers.

"You sure?" He said, winking at me. He turned and moved around on the bed. "Oh Perri, you bad boy!" He said in a high pitched voice like Alice's (But really bad) while pretending to slap me playfully.

I ran and jumped on him. "Shut up Jordan!" I said. We then started to tickle each other. I was so caught up in what we were doing I didn't hear Alice come out of the bathroom.

"I'm done now Pel" She said. She coughed. I still couldn't hear her over Jordan's laughter. She walked up behind me and pulled the elastic at the back of my shorts so it pinged onto me. I jumped up shocked at what just happened, my face bright red. I landed next to Alice, to see her and Jordan laughing their head's off.

"I'll just go to the bathroom then" I said grabbing my stuff "I'll see you two downstairs in 10"

With that Jordan and Alice both went downstairs and left me to get ready. When I was done I grabbed my phone and keys and headed down.

Today was going to be a good day.

At breakfast I sat next to Mitch and Alice. She's really bad at being vegan she wanted coco pops with almond milk- nice try Alice. I made her change that for wholemeal brown toast topped with avocado's and refined beans. Like me.

When it arrived she was so pleased. I knew by the smile on her face.

"Thanks Pel" She said reaching her hand out to touch mine before giving it a squeeze.