Wtf

How did I get here ? All alone in a dusty ass alley lite by a flickering street light with a yellow flow. I peer up at the street light , "YOU FICKER" I screamed at it in so much rage."YOU DUCKED MY LIFE RIGHT IN THE ASS.

"That damn light made my life the way it is right now. Why you ask? Well becuase i could be at home eating some fucking ice cream fucking watching Netflix.

Instead im outside freezing my tits off in a fucking thong , fishnets, and barely a fucking bra. But how did i let myself get to this point i had so many damn time i could have just ran like ran the fuck away .

But before i get a head of myself my name is kylah im 15 which is really crazy because i act way older than i really am .

Thats probably how i got into this damn situation i go to Wedgewood High school wit my gorgeous boyfriend sean like fine as fuck he could be a august look alike but id take august any day mmm.

But sean was the footballs team quarter back and he was on the basket ball team he has so many friends and they all follow him especially trevor.

But i mean i never thought anything of it well that is until Friday...

Friday

_____

There was a home game i was really excited i got to see my baby like yasss bish yas .Lemme stop lol..

Anyways ..
"Kylah girl what's up withcha boy thang" said one of my friends . Yolanda from a far "Girl you needs to stop it but how you been baby", "Ooo no you didn't but girl guess what I got to tell you nevermind Ima tell yo ass anyway cause I'm Bitch You Guessed It Woo You Was Wrong".

Her crazy ass started doing the dance in everything she just needed to stop it right now . We just kept talking till the game was over through then I went to try and find Sean I couldn't find his ass though so I asked Yolanda if she seen him she told me no so we both looked we searched for 30 minutes but couldn't find him..

"Hey maybe he is downstairs boo", So we walked downstairs .

So we walked downstairs and as we are walking I hear all this damn moaning so I was like the fuck his bitch ass bet not be cheating on me .

Well go figure to fucking me Yolanda opens the damn door and guess who is in the room fucking some bitch no it couldn't be sean I walked closer and saw it was him .

I reached back and punched the fuck out of his face he collapsed on whoever he was fucking so I moved his ass in he was fucking no other than trevor .

Quiet a twist eh?

But then again this is only the beginning of the end ...

A/N Short ik but next one is super long guys xD
Comment for next chapter xD