After defeating Jasper and Paridot.

We have defeated Jasper and Peridot. The gems got two new members me and Lapis.It was pretty fun the past few months playing volleyball,grilling and I well I hung around Lapis.She talked about how fun it was to fuse,and one day she asked me if she wanted to be a fusion all the time I said yes but we had to ask the other gems.They were fine with it.We were small even fused but we were strong.So we did our best fusion dance.Lapis and I became Blue Lazuli. It was a weird name but we got used to it.We had faced a few of Peridots little robots but that was about it.A year had passed and we were all sitying on the beach.We saw larger waves then usual.We saw Jaspers head come up slowly then peridots then a few more gems we had never seen before.There was one named Amber,Diamond and I didn't catch the other names.So immediatly We(meaning lapis and I) sprung up and went after Jasper and Jasper had ordered Amber Diamond and the others to fuse.All I heard was caos and pearl freaking out saying that's impossible.Amathyst and Garnet fused and Pearl was nervous but fused with steven.We were Three vs. 5 not including Jasper and Peridot.We were thinking that we were gonna loose.We ended up beating everyone but Amber and Diamonds fusion they were just to strong.