Drarry Finally Happens

When Ron entered the common room, he realized that he hadforgotten something important. Like, MAJOR important. He promptlyleft to go find Viktor. He needed to make sure that Harry gottogether with Draco. After all, Harry deserved someone who wouldunderstand him, and would love him no matter what. Ginny came toRon's mind for some reason. Ron shrugged.

Ron soon caught up with Viktor. "Hey, wait up!" he called tothe older boy. Viktor politely waited for him.

"Okay, so I got to the common room and I realized that I forgotsomething SUPER important and I needed to ask you a question but Ididn't know where you where well I did but I needed to catch up toyou and now I am and so I need to ask you an important," Ron said,all in one big breath.

While Ron was bent over gasping for breath, Viktor took the timeto ask a question of his own. "Okay, okay I get it. You have aquestion to ask me. Ask away."

Ron, who had recovered by now, answered, "I need you to help mekidnap Malfoy and bring him into the Gryffindor Common Room."

"Why would I help you with that?" Viktor asked.

"Because you loooove me," Ron sang. He noted Viktor's notamused at all face. "Alright, fine, because I want Harry to behappy, and you want Malfoy to shut up about Potter."

Viktor nodded in agreement. "Alright, I help you."

"YES!" Ron shouted.

Viktor rolled his eyes and led a giddy Ron into the SlytherinCommon Room.

* * *

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORMROOM WEASLEY!!!" Draco shouted when he saw not only Viktor, butRonald Weasley enter the shared room.

"You mean what is he doing in ourdorm room Draco. And he's here to help you."

"Oooohsnap! You just got owned," Ron snapped his fingers in a "z"formation.

"Shutit Weasley!" Draco growled. "And why would I want help from thatmaniac?!?" Ron was rotating his hips quite comically.

"Becausehe can help you get to Potter," Viktor answered patiently.

"OOOOHI'm in," Draco said with a sudden change in heart.

"Coolbeans!" Ron said at the same time that Viktor sighed in relief. "Well, what are we waiting for! Let's get back to the GryffindorCommon Room," said Ron.

Withthat, the trio (well, at least Ron) skipped happily off into thesunset (AKA: the secret passageway to the Gryffindor common room).

** *

Whenthey arrived it was 2:15 A.M. Since there were so few people in thecommon room, no one took notice of them. Except for Hermione.

"RONALDWEASLEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"Ithought you were mad at me," Ron asked, confused.

"Well,I was until I saw you snogging poor Viktor here a few minutes ago,"Hermione said while smirking.

"Okaythat's great and all, but have you seen Harry?" Ron asked whilesearching for his best friend.

"Ithink he's over there with Ginny," Hermione answered.

"Thanks!"

"Waita minute, you haven't answered my question!" He was already on theother side of the room. "Ugh, never mind. I swear he has theattention span of a peanut."