Chapter 5

~Sebastian's pov~

I smirked to myself as I had noticed the sound of bocchan's breathing had slowed down.He fell asleep rather quickly.I looked in the review mirror.He had his haead laying in the palm on his hand.His elbow rested near the window connected to his door.His eyes were both shut tightly.His chest slowly moved up and down.He kept snoring but not a loud snore.A peaceful and quiet snore.I turned the steering wheel right and continued on down the street.My master sleeps very calmly.I only know one other person who sleeps peacefully.I turned the song by Beethoven up just a little.I wonder what my little bocchan is dreaming about.Maybe Angela.I gripped the steering wheel tighter as I thought of that name.She's an angel but she's nothing like an angel.She acts different but all angels do.They're obsessed with making the world a better place.I hate the very thought of even their existence disgusts me.I heard my master mumble something and steer in his sleep.Angels piss me off.I let out a low growl and took a quick glance in the review mirror.Still asleep.Bocchan has a soul like no other.Its a desirable soul and a rather rare.Demons would kill one another for such a hatred filled soul.The soul is one of a kind.Its uniqueness and its smell is like a drug.It'd like my heroin and I will do anything to make my feast so much better.I could smell his soul from where I was sitting.It was such a strong hatred filled soul.I can't wait until this contract with my lord is over.I will collect what's mine and devour every single drop of his soul.I will eat his soul all the way down to the core.I will also gain more strength by doing so.When a demon feeds, he gathers more strength from the hatred in the soul.My lord has barely any happiness, kindness, love, and innocence his soul left.I know deep down there is only a small thing of kindness and innocence in that soul.But, happiness and love are what you would consider none existing.Its such an admirable and delicious smelling soul.Other demons will surely want a taste of his soul.But, I will make sure to not allow any of that.I smirked as my eyes started to turn pink.The thirst for his soul is too strong that sometimes I have to resist the urge to just take the soul right now and eat it up.I groaned as I continued on down the road.My lord's house is just up the road a little further."Mnn...no."I looked in the review mirror."Master?"I sighed when I had no response.Talking in his sleep.Such a bizarre human action.I'll never fury understand the strange beings."Please...mom...dad."He's dreaming of his dead mother and father?I wonder what he's dreaming about."My lord...are you alright?"Still no answer.I parked in the drive way and got out.I opened bocchan's car door and lifted him up bridal style.He seems a little peaceful and I don't feel like waking him up."Sebastian...young master?"Tanaka opened the door wider as I walked in."He fell asleep and I disturb him while he was sleeping.I'll go lay him in bed if you want.""Thanks.I'll make some tea and I'll change him.""If you'd like, I can change him while you make tea.Not in a sexual way.""I don't want you to go through such troubles.But, if you don't mind, could you?"I nodded my head and walked down the narrow hallway till I reached the last door.I used my free arm to open it and close it shut behind me.Bocchan mumbled and gripped onto the sleeve of my shirt.I laid him down carefully and smirked.My lord also has such a weak side.I carefully and skillfully undressed him without him waking up.I was about to slip on his pajama shirt when I noticed lines going down his arm.More specifically self harm cut marks.I smirked as I allowed one of my thumbs to trace the newest one.Giving into weakness?What a shame to ruin such perfect doll like porcelain skin.My lord is such a rare creature.I've never seen someone so small and delicate.He looks fragile, demanding, and unique.Its probably the first time I can ever say I've seen someone so...dangerously...beautiful.Not in a weird unnormal way.He has soft, pure, and white skin.His innocent one blue eye and his purple contract bound eye.His navy dark blue like hair.The way he walks gracefully with his head he'll high.And, his way too slimmed figure.He seems so innocent but not in the inside.Its quite interesting.I pulled my hand from him and quickly slid his pajamas on him.I pulled the covers over him.I walked out and made sure to close the door on my way out."Thanks Sebastian.""No problem."I walked down to the table and took a seat."The tea is ready."I nodded my head and watched as Tanaka poured two glasses of tea."Tanaka...can I ask a question?""What is it?""Did young master's parents have any connections besides you here in Manhattan?""Yea.They knew quite a lot of people.Let's see...there was the Hames family, the Midford family, the Dawson famil, the Undertaker that used to work down in England, a girl by the name of Angela and her brother Ash.I don't know if there anymore.I'll have to look at the information book later.Why do you ask?""I was just wondering why they would ever come here to New York when they had such a bug company and a child to take care of in London.""Vincent and Rachel weren't bad people but they didn't like people.They were kinda secretive and the connections they had here were business or family connections.We got along though.The MidFord's are related to young master.Elizabeth and young master are to get married.They're gonna get married when they're eighteen."I nodded my head."Quite interesting.Thanks.Do you mind if I stay the night?I kinda wanna meet Ms.Midford."I felt an evil grin trying to make its way onto my face."Yea.You want the guest room?""Sure.I'll have to pick up some things from my house in a little."Tanaka smiled and looked down the hall."It is very unfortunate.""What is?"He looked at me."Vincent's and Rachel's death.It was depressing on me and the others but when young master found out."He sighed and shook his head."He seems to trust you even if its just a little.Its funny."I shook my head."He doesn't trust me."I knew my lord didn't trust me.You don't trust someone you just met nor do you trust someone whose a demon."You may not see it nor does he but he trusts you.You'll see it at one point.Just give it some time.You two seem like you'll end up being really good friends.""Thanks but I don't think so.He's my student.I'm his teacher and that's all."More like he's my prey and I'm the predator."Yea...but you can be friends.The school won't get mad since we're good friends and you talk to young master outside of school because of me.""Yes.I know this."Tanaka nodded his head and took a sip from his drink."Don't ever betray him.He trusts you.Just keep on talking to him the way you do and he'll soon have a friend.He may not consider you as one though."I took a drink from my tea.A friend?Such a weird thing.I felt my phone vibrate and looked down to see it was from an unknown number.