Chapter I :: The Introduction

                 Have you ever played a game in which you never thought if you're going to take it seriously or the other way around? Have you ever trisk to take a bet with something breakable? Something you can never take back once you lose? Have you made decisions in which you're going to be hurt either way? I, somehow, started to hate myself after feeling these emotions. The expectations, the excitement, the promises, the lies, and the sad truth. Love... is not just a feeling or emotion. It is a decision, a sacrifice, a commitment -- a game.

               Hi, I'm Selinn, a not-so-typical highschool student who knew things about academics but failed to get a knowledge about feelings, specifically, about love. I'm a 16 year old -- Gosh, I don't know how to describe myself. Poor creature. Well, uhmm, Let me write this short. I have this weird thing called 'Split Personality'. How? I don't know. But, I'm the type of girl who sees the positive need of going to school but still doesn't want to. Wanted to make friends but afraid to show myself. Back then, I'm actually a geek.. until I met this guy who once was a stranger and now, changed everything, painted everything, but in the end, he managed to break -- Everything; every piece of me.

                  "The" guy that I was actually talking about, the guy I once adored, the guy I fell in love with, the guy who welcomed me into a new world, the guy who made me smile, the guy who made my heart skip, the guy who made me experience my firsts, the guy who inspired me to beat him, the guy who accepted me for who I am, the guy who actually gave me not only butterflies in my stomach but a whole fvcking zoo, the guy who didn't intend to break my heart but still managed to... He was almost perfect. He is.. Robie.

                      This is my story. In 410 days, I managed to survive the game -- The Love Game and now it's Game Over.