Chapter II :: October of 2011

Raining. It is a very busy day for me but, it's more of procrastinating due to the Math project. Ahhh, it's fun to make some wind spinners but to make a huge one?! And on top of that, it was a group project yet why am I the only one who does it?! Maybe because it is already a usual thing in a group that the members will give their contributions with the materials and the leader will take responsibility with the work stuff. I already hate being a leader for my 14 years of existence. But I am left with no choice, if I'm going to tell the teacher that my members didn't help me, then there's a fear of isolation after that and besides it is already its submission. Dismissal, actually. Plus, my grades will also suffer so in the end, I finished the project by myself.

The rain stopped. I am still in the middle of doing the project and my bestfriend Kurtt is waiting for me. She is already demanding to go home for like, every five minutes? And here I am, stressed out, doing this trash, no I mean, this project with my two great classmates, Robie and Lance who effortlessly do things and calmly finishes the project even if it is already this late, past 4 and on top of that, they're geniuses. Kinda werd huh. This sucks. I am totally different from them. Okay, so here's the thing, I wanted to rest for a bit and I took a view from the window in our classroom to check if my service is already there... I didn't get to see my service. Instead, I saw my crush. My ex-crush actually. His name was Dave. I got attracted to him when I was in my first year and he was fourth year that time. He plays basketball and a theater club member. Sounds cool right? But this infatuation faded easily. But, I still remembered that time when I was watching the news about the earthquake in Japan and I am staring at my cellphone with the phone number of Dave. I am actually earning my courage from the news to send a text message for Dave. "If the world ends today, it's better to let Dave know that I exist." That thought in my head gave me the 'go' signal to send a text message. It may sound ridiculous but for me, it gave me one step closer in being a brave person in doing things about  risk taking. 

Confessions. So, as I was staring Dave from the window, who is now an alumnus from our school, I still get that happy feeling just from looking him a far. Maybe, it's because he was actually friendly and kind even if you're not taht close to him, he will not make a dull moment wherein you'll feel a wall between you and him. That's why, I didn't regret liking him before.

    "Aigooo~ Can you just finish the project first?"  Kurtt demands again.

    "Yeah, yeah! Since I got an inspiration again, I'm energized to finish this!" I said.

     "Shut up. Just do it." 

     "If you want to go home that much, just go okaaaaaayyy~ Hahaha!" I said.

Kurtt still stayed and she managed to entertain herself by talking to Robie about korean stuffs -- which I can't really realate myself. I continue to finish the project and I start talking things about Dave and Lance is also there who asks me about stuffs about crush. Finally, I'm done with the project and out of the blue, I told the three people inside the four corners of the classroom that I once had a crush on Robie. While I'm sitting on the floor and Robie infront of me, sitting on the chair facing Kurtt, and Kurtt sitting infront of Robie, facing to me, I saw her eyes got bigger. HAHAHA! She was actually shocked.

     "Heyyy! I didn't know a thing about that!" Kurtt said in a higher tone of hers.

     "Hahaha! It's because only Peachy knew about that thing!" I said.

     "That's unfair! Pshhh!"

     "Hahaha! I'm sorry! Hahaha!" I said.

I didn't get to see Robie's reaction to that. Well, Lance was also a bit shocked about that. But I cleared it out to them that it was only in a short time and the 'crush' thing faded immediately too. I told them that I liked Robie before because I saw him once outside their classroom during our freshmen year wherein he was wearing white and he carries his suit and I was talking to Peachy that time when I noticed that he was kinda cute and looks kind. That's all. And then, Lance laughed... But I really can't remember Robie's reaction. I think he was just smiling.

And with that, we finished the projects. We finally went down. While going down, I was thinking in mind that it was actually a bit awkward to confess that...

Photo. When we got down, a friend of mine pulled me to the court. Then, we saw Dave there. My friend called him and he went to us. I was actually shy because we didn't get the chance to talk in personal, only through texts do we communicate. I don't know how to act that time. Awkward. One good thing that happened that time was the chance to have a photo with him. Well, thanks to my friend. I even made that photo into a profile picture of my facebook account with the date it was taken.

Now, I remember -- It was October, October 21, 2011... The day of confession.