CHAPTER 1

PICTURE OF THALIA

Thalia's POV

    I was just done getting ready, waiting for Asher to pick me up. He was going to take me to a Rave so, I decided to wear some really cute shorts and a blouse. I heard the doorbell ring and I got so excited that I ran to the door. When I opened the door Asher was standing there smiling at me, he greeted me with a hug and told me I looked beautiful. He was wearing a navy v-neck shirt that showed off his well formed abs and muscles and some black jeans. He asked me if I was ready and I said yes he took me by the hand and walked me to his car. He opened the door for me and slowly closed it after I was in. He went around the car and opened the door on his side, getting in, and starting the car. We drove in complete silence; no music playing and no one saying anything at all, it was really awkward. So to distract myself , I stared out the window and saw the moon. It was full and beautiful. The drive there was really long; I noticed he was driving slower than normal and his hands were slightly shaking, like if he was nervous. As I was going to ask him what was the matter he said "we're here."I stepped out of the car and we walked in together.

(song playing) When we were dancing I noticed that his hands were shaking like they were when he was driving. This time I did ask him what was wrong but he couldn't hear me because the music was playing too loud. I leaned over closer to his ear and asked him again, he said "I can't hear you, want to go somewhere more quiet?" I told him yes and he took me to his car, when I was about to talk he kissed me. He kissed me harder than he had ever done before, I didn't question anything. He started to pull me closer to him, gripping me tight to his embrace. I was shocked by his sudden actions, he wasn't like this. I tried to push him off but he only pulled me closer to him. I said "what are you doing?" but he didn't say anything. As he started to slip his hand under my shirt ,I said" Asher, no don't," but he wouldn't listen to me.I started to panic and pushed him away harder then I had before and tried to get away by going to the back of the car. He said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that" and he came to the back with me. I believed him and as I was opening the door to get out he reached over and shut it closed. He quickly grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me down to the back seat of the car. It seemed like he had completely forgotten what I just told him. I screamed as he started to kiss down my neck. It wasn't sweet like he would do before,it almost felt like he had knifes for teeth. I constantly tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't even budge. I did what the only thing I could think of, I kneed him were the sun doesn't shine. I then pushed him off me and got out of the car. I felt the cold air hit me and made me shiver. I Instantly started running away from what was suppose to my boyfriend. I headed towards the woods and did exactly what every dumb girl did before they were killed by the cereal killer, I looked back and tripped over nothing. As I attempted getting up I looked back to see a very angry Asher running towards me. I froze when I saw that he had claws for nails and his eyes were glowing a golden amber. As he was getting closer i tried to move but I couldn't, I was frozen in place. The only thing I could do was cry and close my eyes and wait for him to finish me off. But that never came, the only ting i heard was a really loud growl/howl coming from the direction Asher was. It then turned to a weird screech sound. 

*

*

*

       I thanked the stupid sound of my alarm clock for waking me up. Any other day I would of happily thrown it against the wall, but today I was glad it woke me up. I was sweaty and felt like my heart was about to come out of my chest. I've never dreamt anything like I had last night. It was really weird, I don't even know how my brain could of come up with Asher trying to hurt me or the fact that he had claws and glowing eyes. I know he had a reputation for sleeping with a girl and then leaving them, but I wasn't the case with him, he loved me. He had never told me but I could tell.