That akwared moment!!!

I was babysitting my little niece and I was texting my sister I told my sister that I had the baby with me she asked for a picture because she hasn't seen Alexis for a while I said ok I took a photo of the baby and I sent it to her well I thought I sent it to her. Turns out I actually sent it to a guy in my class and when I sent it I realised I had sent it to him and I texted him and said sorry that picture was for my sister and he said " that it was ok and that I think she is so cute" I said thanks.

He asked if she was my little sister I said "no she is my niece I think my mum is to old to have another kid!!"and he said ok I said thanks he asked me what I was doing I said I am playing with the baby what about u??

He told me that he was just sitting there doing nothing I said " cool, r u having fun he said "not really"
I was sitting there and I left my iPad on the bed and my niece turned around and pressed the call button and it stared calling Joel I tried to end the call before he answered but I was to late.
He awnser the call he said " what" I was like I didn't call u the baby did then I hung up on him! He texted me and said hahah I think that's funny I said "yeah sorry tho I left my iPad on the bed and she stared playing with it"oops I won't make that mistake again. We kept talking and then we kinda ran out of things to say so I said what do u want to talk about he said "you" I said " ok ask me anything" he askd me some questions but I forgot what he said anyway he called me and I said "yeah what do u want " he said he was over typing I said me to" we were on the phone for a while and about 2 the next morning I said that I was tired and that I was going to go to bed he said ok and he went to sleep as well.
I went down to my room I put my iPad on charge and I got into my bed right beside my niece. At first I couldn't sleep because she was snoring like a donkey ( not that I have ever heard a donkey snore but..) after like an hour I fell asleep!