Awkward at school

It was Monday I was so nervous with these texts from Joel I didn't know how it would be today I got up like I would any normal day and got everything ready for school then I was off I had to walk to school today and it was freezing I was shivering my whole way to school I got to school and no one was here because it was 8 in the morning who in there right mind goes to school this early in the morning!! ( clearly me but u know...)
The bell rang Joel still wasn't here but then again he always gets here late. Mr c let the class in my put our bags away and sat on the floor. When Mr C started marking the roll Joel showed up I was so nervous I didn't know what happen if he would talk to me or if he will pretend I wasn't there.!
When Joel put his bag and stuff in his locker he sat down on the floor right next to me I tried not to say anything or even look at him but it was hard because all he did was look at me and made this stupid noise! When Mr C finally finished the roll and we finished saying what we did on the weekend mr c started to explain what we had to do for the first period which was maths.we went back to our tables and me got out our work and we started Joel wouldn't stop looking at me every time I looked up he was looking And smiling at me I didn't really know what to do so I just smiled back and continued on with my work.! It was finally over we had science next we walked over to the science room and we walked im and I sat in my seat witch was in the middle of the room I was next to my best friends Kayla and Stephanie. When science finished it was finally recess I got my food out of my locker and we went outside. I was walking around with my friends trying not to go anywhere near him and what do we do go right near him like that sucked because I didn't know what to do. The end of recess came the bell rang and all kids were running back to their class and me and my friends were slowly walking because to be honest we HATE class. I went back inside and it was twice as bad trying not to do anything when all he is doing as looking at u. When school finally finished I started walking home when I got home I gotten changed out of my school uniform and stuff and watched some TV at about 5:00 I got a text for Joel and he saying can I call u i said sure considering all I was doing was sitting there. So he called me and we started talking about pointless crap like we always do. This happens for a few days the same old school and then him calling me until.......