The same old thing

It was she same thing for a few weeks the can I call u and the staying up all night talking to him and stuff and it was like a week till school holidays and Joel was talking to my mum and she asked him what he was doing on the holidays and he said meeting up with  amy and she said that sounds good because I'm working all holidays and amy needs something to keep her busy and Joel said If u want I can come over sometime this week and mum said how about Saturday because it's my only free day off and Joel said ok I will can't wait and mum turns around and goes "it's a date" like wtf who says that especially my mother!?

So it was the last day of school and I was in class the same old thing except Joel was actually on time. I was still of corse he before Joel and I was sitting there waiting for my friends to come to school. They got to school the bell went we went inside and we did the roll and we did some work and stuff and the day went pretty fast I think it did because everyone was looking forward to the holidays!? The bell rang for the end of the day and I walked outside and I started walking home and when I got home i got change and stuff and got something to eat and something to drink.
It was like 6 and my mum got home and she had the baby with her my little Lexi. So I took the baby off mum so mum could go make dinner because I was so hungry.
I was playing with the baby and mum yelled out that dinner was ready and I said ok I'm coming so I paused the tv I got up with the baby and we went into the kitchen I grabbed mine and the baby's dinner and we want back into the lounge room and I played the tv we were watching Big Bang theory. It is the best. At this time I still haven't got a text from Joel but I thought it was because he was out with friends.
Time was ticking by and I was really bored watching tv so I went down to my room and I was laying there with the baby and I got a call from Joel I awnserd It and he was like hey and I said hey he was like u ok and I said yeah y wouldn't I be he said I was just making sure and I said nar everything is ok.

We were talking for the Next few hours and stuff and I fell asleep with the baby so he must of fallen asleep to because i woke up the next day and I could hear someone snoring I looked at my iPad and Joel was still on call so I rolled over and I went back to sleep.The baby woke up a few hours later and she was crying I got up and I made a bottle and I walked back into my room and Joel scared the crap out of me he was still on call and he coughed and I jumped I hung up on him because I didn't want to wake him up I continued to scroll down my news feed and feeding the baby. When the baby finished her bottle my mum took her and u went for a shower and then I found out that I was going to see my other nieces and nephew.