Two

Melanie's pov

"The father is Jack Johnson"

Those words keep going through my mind. How am I gonna tell my family. But most importantly Matt.

I have a feeling that Johnson will be an amazing father. He's such a caring person.

We're on our way to the jacks house so we can discuss some things. The car is silent but not an awkward one. We're all just taking it in.

We got to their house, walked in and sat on the couches until Johnson spoke up.

"So what's the plan? What are we gonna do?"

I thought for a little while

I got it!

"Well I can wear over sized sweaters to cover the bump and say I have the stomach flu. Then I'll run away to San Diego or something."

"So you're just gonna runaway? What about the fans, Cameron, and your friends? And more importantly Matt."

"I can pre film, I'll leave him a note for something telling him not to look for me and I'll tell my friends that I wanna live some where different. Away from the city."

"And Matt?"

"I guess I'll have to break up with him. He's gonna be so confused and think it's his fault."

I said looking down trying not to cry but I think Gilinsky noticed.

"Hey hey hey don't cry, once the baby's born and you come back it's gonna make sense."

"But that's the thing. He's gonna think I'm a slut and probably move on."

"But if he actually loves you, he will wait."

••••••••••••••

I changed into my pajamas and turned on the tv. Dance moms was on so I watched that.

Maybe if it's a girl I can put her in dance and she could be as good as maddie!

I got tired at around 11:30 so I turned off the tv and I started to crying myself to sleep thinking about all the idiotic thins I've done.

---------
Hiii
My cousin helps me write so If it's stupid blame her

Twitter: mattsbagles
5 votes and 2 comments for next chapter!