Three

I went on Twitter and scrolled through my mentions and saw a bunch of tweets.

"@camismybae: wow @melaniedallas is such a whore wonder how Matt feels"

"@mendesmuffins: @melaniedallas slept with both jacks and now she's pregnant wow.."

"@dinomatt: Matt doesn't deserve this he's a good person bitch @melaniedallas"

How did they find out. I started to panic. Cameron busted through my door.

"WHAT THE FUCK I LET YOU STAY AT MY HOUSE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIENDS YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE I SWEAR"

I woke up crying and out of breath. 5:26 am. I went on Twitter to see if it was real. Of course I saw a bunch of tweets saying to follow them and I followed a few to keep my mind off of that dream.

All the memories from school came flooding through my head. I didn't want to think of it any longer so I started thinking about puppies. Once it was around 6:40 I decided to take a shower and get ready for my day.

I stripped out of my pjs and hoped into the warm shower. I shampooed and conditioned and then applied some body wash on my luffa and scrubbed every part of my body. I rinsed it all off and got out.

I put on a shirt that says "I'm having an okay time" (Andrew yus) and dark blue skinny jeans. For shoes, I wore simple white converse.

It was about 7:15 when I was done so I called Matt to ask him what he was doing today. He didn't answer because it was still kinda early so I went down stairs to make myself breakfast.

I got a bowl, milk, and lucky charms and also a spoon. Who has time to make a healthy breakfast? Not me that's who. After eating two bowls of cereal.

------------
A/n
Kind of short but people wanted an update so 5 votes and 4 comments for a new longer chapter