Chapter 5

BRANDY POV
I woke up with a huge headache and tried to move but I was tied up. I saw Mark and he was arguing with himself like he had split personalities or something.
B" Mark...."
M" oh hey."
B" let me go."
M" April don't you remember the great relationship we had why would you leave me."
B" Mark I'm not April."
M" oh April your so beautiful with your hazel brown eyes."
B" IM NOT APRIL."
* Mark slaps Brandy*
M" your name is April and your my girlfriend."
B" Mark... I am not nor will ever be her."
*mark argues with himself*
M" Mark what are you doing."
M" I'm doing what's right."
M" this is not April she's dead."
M" you don't know that."
M" let Brandy go."
M" keep her here she'll run away from you."
M"" STOP."
*mark bangs his head against a wall repeatedly*
B" Mark let me go."
M" no... You'll just run away from me, no one could ever love a monster like me April."
I got really irritated that Mark kept calling me April, I shuffled around and found a sharp piece of glass near my tied up hands I got and cut myself free. I pretended to still be tied up because I never knew what he might do.
B" Mark you need help let me help you."
M" NO APRIL YOU JUST WANT TO LEAVE ME WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU."
B" Mark I love you just let me go."
M" you don't love me... You cant love a monster like me."
I then got up and punched him in the face and tried to run out but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back I slapped and kicked him and he punched me he got on top of me and banged my head repeatedly into the table until I went unconscious again.
I woke up and I was again tied up but this time instead of rope it was chains. Mark wasn't there the only thing I heard was the car speeding off. Mark kept me there for 2 days before coming back, I was so mad and hungry and scared.
M" hey."
B" Mark let me the fuck go."
M" I am."
Mark untied me and I immediately punched him and slapped him again.
M" ok ok I totally deserve that."
B" what the hell is wrong with you."
M" Brandy I am so sorry for what I did to you, it's just you remind me so much of April and I love her so much that I actually thought you were her. If you want to call the cops and arrest me I wouldn't mind but please forgive me. I thought about what he said and I don't think I could ever forgive him for this, but deep down inside I wanted to and I still was in love with him even though he is a monster.