Chapter 7

BRANDY POV
It's been 5 days since Mark kidnapped me and since then he's been different but in a good way he's been going to therapy everyday now but I still don't trust him. I mean he seems innocent and sweet but I could never forget what he did, and that poor girl after all those years.... I continued to replay the moment I saw her sitting there looking so terrible until Mark scared me.
M" hey!"
B" ah... Oh hey Mark what's up."
M"you ready to go."
B" go where."
M" I wanna take you to dinner."
B" oh well let me go get my purse."
I went to the bedroom and grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom to fix my hair, I saw some blood coming from the shower and I quickly ripped away the curtains to find nothing but a razor blade and more blood, when I turned around Mark was there looking shocked as ever.
B"Mark!"
M" what."
B" are you...."
M" no no I swear I...uh umm I just like to shave in the shower."
B" Mark stop lying to me."
M" Brandy...cmon lets just go to dinner."
B" No! Mark just tell me."
M" fine yes."
B" why."
M" because I just need to feel pain."
B" no don't do that."
*brandy starts to cry*
B" stop doing this to yourself."
M" I'm sorry."
*mark kisses Brandy's head*
B" Mark can you please promise me that you won't ever do anything bad to anyone or yourself can you promise me that please."
M" I promise."
B" ok...I love you."
*mark and Brandy kiss.*
We went to dinner than after Mark and I came back to his place and talked about how he was going to get better. Mark was acting so new and sweet but I kept thinking about that girl and it made me realize that Mark might have some other secrets that he hasn't told me.