RP Story [The Begin of Jung Yong Hwa]

First, I was very surprised when Hyewon (a pseudonym for my friend name) asked me to be Yonghwa. The first time I did not know what I would do with the account @yonghwa_wgmf. Because everything is so strange for me. Then I met with @Eunjung_wgmf, yes she's interesting. Then I looked her at different perspective. But I was afraid to approach her. kekeke~

***

Well, from the TL who has I watched, I know how to be roleplaying an Idol. I was surprised because I should in pairs with @seohyun_wgmf. It's just because, our agency is based on the @WGMFacts or better known as the We Got Married account. Okay! Therefore I tried to imitate all people, learning to be Yonghwa and learn to be a good husband for @seohyun_wgmf.

***

However, in the second month where I tried and tried to be a good Yonghwa, Seohyun suddenly left me. He did not give me the reason why? And I could not find it. Half of my passion is lost. I feel alone, because I just know Seohyun. I was neglected and began invisible on wgmf. I Only have BOICE who gave congratulatory at morning and evening, although THE NEW @seohyun_wgmf has arrived, but [sorry] my feel towards you is differently. I love my first love, and it's not you. I'm sorry, forgive me.

***

When he was 7 months, someone I respect suddenly ask me about joint her agency. Kekeke~ At which time I was bored, I jokingly called her "MOM" .. and she accepted me as his son with pleasure. This is very funny .. It's was @Minhyorin_wgmf the cutes nuna for me,, kekeke ~

It's that time when I was very busy, she sent me a message saying that she had been gone from @wgmfacts_rp and decided to make @KDEnt_rp. I could only be surprised and curious, but she does not give a full description. Yes .. here I am .. finally .. with her .. in @KDEnt_RP

***

In KDEnt I met my yeobo(?) @Eunjung_KDent and My best "crime" partner ever kekeke~ yep @taeyeon_KDEnt.. We get a long well in there, I found a lot ppl and be friend with them. I found @CNBJohn90 yep.. From him I met my sista @wJunielism.

***

I move out from @wgmfacts_rp into Indepedent RP-ers, I search for "Seo" of Yongseo My self. But no one care or mind it. I seriously sad. No one want to be my Seohyun. But I have an Idea. I learn a-lot Bahasa from hyewon and my mom. I also take a class for it. I CAN!! Yes I can, I found it Interesting when I can join into OOC rper.. on May 27 2013 I create @CNBDragon89 and be admin for @Perkumpulan_JYH. The first person I met there is @CNBShin91 and suddenly I ask him to be my partner. Yep!! Jungshin is the first person I adore.. He's really jungshin.. I love how he can manage Jungshin imange, the prankster. kekeke~ but suddenly @CNBJohn90 just asked me "Butuh Jonghyun?" Yaaaaaaaaaap that we now made a group, than @CNBMinhyuk91 come ! Yihaa.. we made the @CNBLEU_4 *gais should we make this account as jailed? lmao* but the story isn't end by there. I had alot thing problem, minhyuk the first one deactivated his account because a personal problem. and new minhyuk come as well replacing his position.

***

When I am at  #JYHU I met @narakwn yep she is Minyu :) Go Minyu aka Park Shinye. I met @CNB_JYH4 << The most RANDOMEST partner ever, he still wish that me with nara will be a couple and work in a relationship. LMAO~  Yep, but nara resign from #JYHU and she is replaced by #S aka Seohyun @sjhyun91 . She is really an arrogant girls I ever met. And when I asked who she was? She just does not want to admit that she's Seohyun and show her uname. Well maybe a fate. When #J the head admin of #JYHU Mentioned her uname. I was happy kekeke~ but she do reject me -_- orz, And it turns out she was just acted, she actually liked me lol. she even send me a menfess and DM me if it was she who sent menfess. So yeah let me try to take her as couple the day she confess me. now we works out for 2 Month already [09072013]

***

3 Month was surpased from I was Join with her in KDEnt.. I won "The Best Male RPers" I was the one who manage @KDEnt_RM and all, but yeah Indeed!! I should move on, I'm out from KDEnt, I love KDEnt but I can't stand it anymore.. to many sad and happy story was built there.. I miss you.. KDEnt.

nb: this story will be update every month*