All the luck in the world Part 1

Prom year. All the girls already choosing their prom dresses, losing weight to look 'better'. All the boys working out for those rock hard abs. Me on the other hand, I'm studying for the end of year test. I'm not one of those sluts, I'm not popular, but I'm not a school reject. I'm just one of those people that everyone likes, no one hates. There's a boy I really like, Harry Styles. Of course all those sluts are pouring over him. I don't care though. Of course he'd rather go with some hot bitch rather than me. 

Of course prom is coming up in a month now. I already bought my dress. A turquoise strapless dress, shorter at the front, flowing at the back. I got hot stilettos and the works. Already booked a hair stylst and a manicurist and someone to do my makeup. All I need now is a prom date. Yes, I'm picky. I want a hot guy, obviously. But the guys in my school are jerks. I've been asked a few times, I refused. Just a slice of me still holds a hope of Harry asking me. I start walking to class, ready for the final exam. "Ouch! Fuck man, watch where you're going!" I screamed. I'm not in the mood for school.

"Oh sorry babe, I was lost in thought." I look up and my eyes lock with Harry's. My heart flutters. 

"Oh uhm... Sorry, it was my fault. I'm just not in the mood today." I mumble.

"So uhm.. Do you have a date to the prom? Cause you know, I've had my eyes on you for a while now." He said while blushing.

"OMG! Yea, of course I'll be your prom date! To be honest, I've been crushing on you too." We both gave a small chuckle.

"So Y/N, I'll pick you up at your house at 8-ish?" My heart was pounding so hard right now.

"Yea, I'll text you or something, I gotta go to my exam now. Bye." We parted ways. Now, prom was all I cared about.

Prom night:

There was a knock at the door at 8, I ran downstairs and yanked the door open. Harry stood at the door, holding a bouquet of roses. He gave a bow. I giggled, giving back a small curtsy.

"You're beautiful Y/N." he said, dreamily.

"You're not looking so bad yourself Mr.Styles." I chuckled.

He grabs my hand and walks me to the white limousine, opening the door for me. We were the only ones in this part of the limousine. We sit there in awkward silence. I take small glances at his lips, hoping something would happen. I look down at my shoes, I feel him shuffling up next to me. I turn around to meet his face. He lifts my chin up, and we kiss passionately, until the limousine stops and another couple squishes in. Awkward silence falls onto us again. I can't believe that just happened. My face is as red as a tomato. We arrive at the school. I link my arms with his and make our way to the gym. 

We danced all night long. He suddeny stopped. "Let's get out of here." he wispered into my ear.

"Where do you want to go?" I whispered back

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the forst-aid room, and you know... Have some fun?" I didn't say anything, I just folllowed him. We walked into the dark hallway, entering the room. He locked the door behind him, closing the curtains, then turning on he heater. He was walking slowly to me, I grabbed his tie, pulling him closer until his warm breath was felt on my forehead. He gave me a kiss, I kissed him back. It got really hot in the room. He was unzipping my dress. Luckily, I came prepaired, wearing my sexiest pair of underwear I owned. My dress slipped off. Harry was staring hungrily at my body.I wrapped my hands around his neck, undid his tie, his shirt, his trousers. This was it, I couldn't turn back after taking our underwear off. He undid my bra strap. I pulled his boxers down, he pulled my knickers off.

"You're gorgeos Y/N." I blush.

"Do you have protection on?" I whispered back, hungrily. He nodded. He layed ontop of me. We felt so naughty, having sex at school. It was hot and sweaty. He sarted off slowly. "Harder harry!" I screamed. He started pushing harder. I was aching all over. He was cuming. We went hard all night. I was moaning and screaming his name. I was melting. This was the best day of my highschool years. 

Little did I know, all the luck in the world sadly, didn't belong to me.

xx Next chapter will be up soon xx