Mission Wayne

Angel City was the most beautiful city you could ever visit, if you were a mind reader. Their city was filled with pastel pinks and blues skies that made you feel happy and bubbly. Their streets were clean, shiny, and sparkly and filled with happy people. It is very rare for visitors to come to Angel City due to their strict rules. Jesse was under a disguised since she did not want to grab any of the angels' attention. She was wearing a long sleeve white blouse pair with black and white plaid dress pants, with black heels. She was wearing a blonde wig and little bit of make-up on her face. She walked down to the visitor center, it was required for all visitors coming in the Angel City.

"Hello lovely citizen." Said the clerk as Jesse approaches.

"Hello. How are you doing today?" Said Jesse with smile on her face. The clerk smile back. 

"I'm heavenly good. How may I assist you today?" She ask.

"I'm here to visit an old friend of mine. His name is Sam Wayne." Said Jesse. The clerk started to type on her computer to see if he was in the system.

"Sam Wayne, you say? Well, he seem to be visiting one of royals in the kingdom. May I ask what is the relationship with Sam Wayne?' She ask as she look up at Jesse.

"He is my uncle." She said. The clerk start to type it in the system.

"Alrighty, and what is your name,honey?" She ask. 

"Ellie Wayne." Jesse answers. The clerk smiles as she types it in. After she was done asking her series of questions, she hands her card and a sticker that said visitor in bold letters. 

"Please put this sticker on your shirt and return the card after your visit. Welcome to Angel City, Ellie." She said as she smiles. Jesse smiles back and puts the sticker on as she enters the city.

Jesse P.O.V:

This was my first time visiting Angel City, which I was amazed how pretty it look. Everyone seems to be very happy, children were playing around, everyone getting along, and the beautiful scenery it had. I felt out of place even though I was wearing a disguise. However, my main focus is to find Sam Wayne. Although, I do wonder how he was able to come in without anyone giving him bad looks. Probably the royals in Angel City have trust in him since he used to run the Devil City along with his brother. I continue to walk around until saw a crowd around the Angel's headquarters. It seems there some sort of community event for the angels able to enjoy themselves and have fun. I decided to follow the crowd and take a look. 

The place was pack of angels enjoying the fun event. There were lines for roller coaster rides, small carnival games, and multiple food trucks. I got bit distract while looking around.

"You are not from here, are you?" said unfamiliar behind me. I turn around and it was older woman smiling at me.

"No, I was looking for someone." I said as I smiled back. "But I think I lost sight of them."

"You poor thing." Said the woman. "Who are you looking for? I could probably help you." She asked.

"I'm looking for my uncle. Sam Wayne." I said hoping she knew him. I saw her face lighten up. 

"Omg, you are looking for my boyfriend? I did not know he had a niece." She said as she hugged me. I was a bit surprise this old man is dating someone, but I thought angels were not allow to date or mate outside their type. 

"Come on." She grabbed my hand and started to walk. I followed her behind her.

"My, Sam and I been seeing each other after he completed the program at rehab." She said as passed through a crowd.