Lost at sea

The rush of bodies slamming against each other,no regard for one other. 

            A Urge to escape the over whelming waves of people, Like a ragging sea, waiting to engulf me. 

Taking every breath form my lungs as I struggle against the waves.

               If I don't get out now... I'm going to drowned.

 Search for the break in the current to catch my breath, it's hard when all you see is a blur.

                 Palms becoming sweaty It's hard to get a grip. 

Dizziness and shortness of breath.

                It all looks the same, people upon people, and if I don't get out now I'm going to drowned.

 No one sees my struggle so I fight for air, the waves taking every breath I own. 

               If I don't get out know... I'm going to be lost at sea.  

My heart races against my chest trying to escape as my lungs burn trying to grasp just a small breath of air, If I don't get out no I'm going to drowned. 

          I'm lost at sea.... the crowds are swallowing me whole, no one sees i'm drowning 

__________________________________

This poem came from what it feels like for me being in a big crowd, because I have an anxiety that's triggered by big crowds and being in front of people,  if you have problems with anxiety yourself please message me and we can talk cause I can relate.

Much Lovex0x0