part two

"Hey niall where were you?" I see liam walking towards me. "I was kind of trying to save my test" he keeps looking at me "without success" i sigh. I feel a pat on my shoulder from my best friend. "It's going to be alright, you can always find a tutor? Otherwise i'll try to tutor you, you know?" Ah the always caring liam. Something that i adore of him. "No no no i'll just study and pay more attention, you're right. It's going to be fine!. I smile at liam and with that we went to our next class.

*the next day yeh*

I'm currently speed walking trough the halls because my alarm clock decided to not work today. Thank you you little piece of shit. But i'm not late to any class. No... I'm late to the class with the most sexy and gorgeous man in the world! Okay i've said that i am straight but look at him! I take a deep breathe and quickly fix my hair and knock at the door. Just seconds to see that sexy motherfucker. I wait a few seconds and enter the classroom. Including mr. Styles'. "You're late niall." Yes say my name he sounds so sexy when saying my name okay i really hope i wasn't thinking aloud because i'd move back to ireland if that was the case... And thanks to my irish luck it wasn't, hehe. Oh yeah, i still need to reply to mr.Styles. "Yeah uhh i'm sorry sir. My alarm clock didn't went off this morning." He looks at me and says that i should buy a new one and take my seat. "The tests" the teacher says while handing them out. I look at liam and i see him looking worriedly at me. I see that liam got his test and with that smile i can see that he has a good result. Oh fuck i see mr. Styles walking towards me. No stay away from me. Come back without the test (and clothes). He reaches my seat and hands me my paper. Before i had a chance to look at it i hear mr. Styles "Stay after class." What? Why sh- ohhhh OH I AM FUCKED. That's a F on my test and i'm the only one since he didn't say anything to anyone else. I look at liam again to see him look at me with pity in his eyes.

* ring ring motherfuckers*

Everyone starts to pack and leave the room. Liam walks to me and asks if he should wait for me "noooo, i'll see you at lunch mate" i smile and receive a smile back before he makes his way out. I walk awkwardly to the desk and watch how mr. Styles puts some papers in his bag before looking at me. "So, i think that you know why you're here?"