Part three

"Uhh.. I don't know mister Styles." I reply. Yeah keepin it formal just in case if i did something wrong. "Well... I've corrected your test" oh no... Please don't tell me "and you're results where" please say outstanding please please please

"Horrible"

Well fuck me. "Oh" is the only thing i say. I look at my feet, ashamed from what i just heard. "But.... There is hope!" I look at mr. Styles and he has like a big smile on his face. I just smile back. "Oh and how then?" I ask curiously, i mean i want to know if there was a chance to help mr. You suck at math.

"I'll give you extra lessons and hopefully that will help" "And when will we start?" I ask. "Right now" oh can that smile be more brighter someone help me that guy loves math way too much. I nod and take a chair to sit across the teacher's desk. "Niall, what are you doing?" Uhhh i'm not going to sit down on the floor oh hell no "Grabbing a chair?" "Yeah yeah i see that, come sit next to me. It's easier to explain then." I do what he says and after 39 minutes i still don't understand a single thing.

"Niall, answer me honestly... Do you understand this?" I want to nod yes but i think my face gives too much away. I hear mr.Styles sigh. "Let's try it again.. Okay?" That's the 27th time that i'm hearing that. "O..okay" i say. He starts to explain the formula but the only formula i know is harry + niall. "Niall!" My thoughts get interrupted by mr. Styles yelling. "Are you even listening?" Oh fuck, just got caught.

"Uhh.. Yes!" I try with my best convincing voice. By looking at the hottie his face, he clearly didn't buy it. "Niall we're in here for like 45 minutes and i'm doing my absolute best to help you and you're not paying attention?" Okay i feel kind of guilty. "I'm sorry mister Styles.." I say ashamed, looking at my lap. Suddenly i hear him taking his papers and putting it in his bag. " i don't have time for this. Let me know when you are ready to listen to me!" And with that he storms out.

Well done niall.