Part six

I'd like to blame liam for the fact that i'm sitting in mr.styles his car, going to his place. Oh god...

"Maybe you should call your mum"

"Huh?"

"Because you're going to my place now?"

"Oh yeah..." I swear i have no concentration. All i'm thinking about is what could happen in less than an hour. I grab my phone and text my mom that i'm with a friend, finishing homework. Suddenly i feel a large hand on my knee. I look at mr.styles since there are only two of us. I look at him and he smiles at me. Oh fuck that's a beautiful smile. I blush and look at my lap. I hear mr.styles chuckling.

After 5 minutes or so we stop at an apartment. "This is my place. Not the whole building. But you know what i mean hm" i nod while i get out of the car. Mr.styles doing the same. He walks and i follow him. We get in the elevator and some other people get in.

"Hey babe, watcha doing tonight?" I hear an unfamiliar voice, too close for my liking, asking. I look to see a guy standing a bit too close, i'm getting uncomfortable...

Before i could answer i hear mr.styles beautiful voice

"He's mine, back off."

I look at him and he seems pretty mad. That makes him 100x more sexy wow. "He doesn't seems like yours" the man answers. Oh wait no what if they going to fight? I close my eyes for the worse but he did something else than punching the guy. He lays his finger below my chin and kisses me. I automatically kiss back because what fool would not kiss back this curlyhead? His lips left mine but his hand met mine and he looks at the man "he's mine" he repeats.

The man growls and left at the very next floor. Thank god he left otherwise i'd be very awkward. Like now. "Mr.styles.." I begin, but i got interrupted. "It's harry." Oh okay then. "Harry..." I like how his name rolls of my tongue "i want to thank you... For what just happened." I blush and look at my feet. His lips came closer to my ear and he whispers a "no problem, babe" he sure has something with whispering things in my ear. Finally we got on the right floor and i followed mr.sty.. No harry. He let's me in and i look around. It's a nice place, before i could compliment him about his place i feel soft lips attached to mine.

AN
Im very sorry for updating rlly late plz don't hate me. I'll update asap x