Drizella and Cinderella

Since I now hated Cinderella everything she did drove me crazy. She would sneeze and it was like 'OMG did you have to sneeze right then, really?’ The tiniest things would bother me. At one point I believe Cinderella actually tried to be my friend. I of course shut her out and ran away. Cinderella and Drizella were friends so I wouldn't want to mess anything up with them.

      Cinderella and Drizella were friend from the ages 6 until the age of about 14 which is 8 years. 8 very long years. Drizella and Cinderella never fought I think they fought once; it was the stupidest thing at the age of 7, I think they both wanted the same color Popsicle. At the age of 14 they weren't friends since Cinderella got new friends. She made friends so easily. Cinderella would make plans with Drizella then forget and ditch.

     They became friends on and off for the next 2 years. Then finally Drizella had enough. When Drizella started not liking then hating her mother still did. They still did things, and mother still liked Cinderella. I had to stop it! After years and years of having no family I needed it back.

      When Cinderella's dad died she slipped into depression. She cried and cried and cried. I have never seen somebody cry as much as she did. When she had no more tears to cry she sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. After a while she lost her voice so she sulked. Drizella was by her side and helped her as much as she could, but what can you honestly do? He's dead and there's nothing you can do about it. I actually felt bad for her; I knew what it was like to lose a father. Her father died of a heart attack quick and simple. Everything was left to my mother. The only things left for Cinderella was the cat and the dog, they belonged to her so I'm not quite sure why he put it in his will.

     The cat is named Lucifer and the dog is named Bruno. Lucifer is a fat black cat with a grey stomach. Bruno is a skinny brown dog with floppy ears. Bruno is a really sweet dog but he cannot be nice to Lucifer, Lucifer torments Bruno and well cats against dogs. They are sworn enemies! Bruno is the best dog EVER. I would talk to him all the time, I don't think he actually understands me but it made me feel better to talk to something at least. He was a step up from my imaginary friend, the bed post, or a piece of paper. I've never really 'hung out" with him. He's always with mother or Cinderella. Drizella hates animals, I'm not joking she screams at them. It's really weird I have never met someone who hates animals’ sooooo much. It's honestly not human like

__________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT READ

I will not continue story without 10 likes or 20 reads so tell peoplele and vote :D

xoxoxoxox0

QTpie_123