Window

Instagram looks fun...lets get one Taylor.

Yes, I was talking to myself in my mind. But everyone does and since Ed still hasn't showed up, I'm getting anxious. So, I downloaded instagram. Yup. I added one photo that I took of Ed when we were still on tour. He was grinning wide because of something I said.

"Stop Taylooorrr." Ed whined into my shoulder. I giggled.

"NOoOoOoO Edwarddddd." Making fun of him was so easy. I kept taking pictures of everything. Of me, of him, of the good smelling candle I bought at the store not too long ago. 

"One more." I pleaded. "Fine." He hesitently agreed. He was frowning. FROWNING! 

"SMILEEE!" I screamed at him, smacking him in the shoulder. "No."

I put down the camera slowly. "Fine. I'll just go get Stuart to make your hairdresser cut off all your hair. YOUR GONNA GO BALD!" I lifted the camera up fast as he started laughing.

He heard the click and look at my face. "That was cheap." "That was smart." I challenged. 

"You know what bad girls get for cheating?" I looked as innocent as possible. My cheeks were flaming red.

"They get...THE TICKLE MONSTER!" I instantly threw down the phone and started running. Ed was quickly on my trail, and I had some weight on me. 

"NO Ed!" I laughed, running towards the kitched on the bus that was probably shaking.

Two huge arms surrounded my hips and pulled me backwards. I was thrown softly on the ground as Ed stradled my waist.

"Oh yes." He whispered, kissing my cheek. Smiling widely I pushed him off of me. 

"YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!" I giggled and ran towards the rooms.

My heartbeat accelerated as I remembered Ed and every single one of his features. The little freckle by his lips, the way his eyebrows scrunched up, the way he pronunced my name.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" My window was getting tapped on. OH MY GOD SOMEONES AT MY WINDOW!