Chapter 1 New Love

Ebonie’s P.O.V:

He walked passed me and smiled so being friendly I smiled back I have liked him throughout all of secondary school, we are now in year 11 our last year of school we have 4 months left, but what am I doing he has a girlfriend her name is Amber, her and Harry have been together since year 6 it is obvious they like each other but I just wish that he would notice me more because all that he has actually done is smile at me. Oh my god he’s coming over what do I say, in fact what do I do. AAAAHHH! “Hi.” His deep husky voice spoke to me, me the person who is barely noticed and has only got 1 friend and is a geek, the person who fell in love with someone totally out of her league. “Hi.” I said back to him. He replied back to me, “I’m Harry, Harry Styles and your name is Ebonie, right? Ebonie Williams.”

“Yes it is um, how did you know that?” I asked him, confused.

“I’ve seen you around school and I am in some of your classes.” He answered my question, I believed him but I still don’t understand why he wanted to speak to me I mean nobody wants to speak to me. Well other than my friends.

“So, why are you speaking to me, seriously? Nobody speaks to me I am a geek, ugly, everyone laughs at me when they see me, I just don’t get it. The only people that actually speak to me are my friends.”

Harry’s P.O.V:

“You are not any of those things you are perfect. And I am talking to you because I like you.” I replied to her question and I told her that she was perfect, I hope she doesn’t tell Amber that, no wait I am going to break up with her tomorrow anyway.

“Aw, thanks Harry.” She said with a smile on her face.

The conversation went well we sat at the lunch table and spoke, we had the rest of the afternoon classes together then at the end of the day I walked her home, she was perfect why I didn’t speak to her before I’ll never know but I have wanted to dump Amber before now I wanted to dump her as soon as she changed but I didn’t have the guts to because my mates would hassle me about it and I just couldn’t be dealing with it at that moment because my mum had just died and I was in a bad place, seriously I looked terrible I was of school for a month and nobody would have wanted to see me or speak to me.

Ebonie’s P.O.V:

HE IS AMAZING! We talked ALL afternoon, the conversations just went on, on then he had dinner at my place, and then we went to the park and sat down on a bench and he told me about how he and his mates had made a band, “really? Sounds fun, umm did I tell you about the time I fell down the stair’s trying to be a chicken?” I was really interested and I felt like bringing up all the embarrassing moments now.

“Yeah it is, and no you didn’t, but how did you fall down the stairs?” He replied, then asked with a big smile on his face trying to hold back laughing.

“Well I was only 7 and at that point I thought chickens could fly (I know now that they can’t) and I just fell, you can laugh if you want!” I replied and he just burst out in laughter, the moment he stopped, we were face to face and I just stared into those beautiful green eyes and we kissed, he didn’t even try to stop.

Harry’s P.O.V:

I stared into her beautiful blue eyes, and we kissed, I didn’t try to stop because I wanted to! I wanted to kiss the girl I loved and the girl I plan to never stop loving! Just as we stopped kissing the person, I never expected to turn up, TURNED UP! “HARRY!” Amber shouted her eyes were piercing at us!

 Amber’s P.O.V:

“HARRY!” I shouted at my boyfriend kissing Louise! “Look Amber, I can explain, I was going to dump you tomorrow and we were just talking and things got out of hand! I’m sorry! Please just forgive me?”

“Why didn’t you just break up with me today if you were so in love with that geek!” I replied, feeling relieved yet annoyed!

I was relieved because I love Adam (this really hot football player in our school) but annoyed because he is my boyfriend and I just caught him kissing another girl.

“To be honest I don’t care whether your kissing her or not,” I said to him, he looked confused, “I don’t care because I was coming to your house to break up with you because I am in love with Adam!”

“REALLY!” He looked relieved

Ebonie’s P.O.V:

She walked off, I felt really bad we never meant for her to catch us – then why were we kissing in the park?

“Don’t you feel bad?” I asked Harry because he didn’t look upset or annoyed

“Yes, of course I do, in fact I am a little bit confused, to be honest.” He said to me with a sort of half smile half confused look on his face.