Chapter 2 Invites and New News

Chapter 2:

*The next day* *Still Ebonie's P.O.V*

I woke up still feeling a little bad for Amber, but why didn't she dump him before if she had feelings for Adam why now?

I heard a knock on my front door so I looked through the peephole, it was Harry, so me being me I answered the door - because I love him I gave him a kiss and hug.

"Hey, you're not ready?" He asked "its quarter to eight."

"OMG! REALLY!?" I said "I must have woke up late!"

"Well I'll wait down here while you get ready," he said sweetly.

"Awwww, but you don't have to do that, you can't be late for school," I told him.

"I would do anything for you!"

"Okay, I'll be as quick as I can!" I kissed him and ran up the stairs to get ready as quickly as I could.

Harry's P.O.V:

"Okay, I'll be as quick as I can!" She kissed me and then ran up the stairs.

I would wait a year for her to get ready for school I love her so much and would do anything for her.

I wonder how Amber is doing, I haven't talked to her since last night!

I bet she is with Adam, what do I care we are broken up and I am with the girl I love!

She ran down the stairs and said "okay I'm ready, Harry? You okay?"

"HUH? Yeah I'm fine," I told her "Just day dreaming, you ready?"

"Yeah let's go!"

*At school* *Still Harry's P.O.V*

We walked past my friends they all gave me the evil's I don't understand why, she must have told them that she broke up with me and that she is with Adam now, they are together aren't they?

We caught up with Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn (my other mates) they were all with their girlfriends (Ebonie's friends) Louis was with Amy, Liam was with Sharleigh, Niall was with Abbey, and Zayn was with Destiny.

Ebonie looked beautiful today smiling and laughing with her friends and my friends too

"Hey Ebonie did Harry tell you that we are auditioning for X factor?" Louis shouted out.

"No he didn't, why didn't you tell me?" She said looking at me.

"Well I was going to tell you tonight and invite you along actually because I was going to ask you if you wanted to come out to dinner with me and my parents." I said to her hoping she would forgive me.

Ebonie's P.O.V:

"Well I was going to tell you tonight and invite you along actually because I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to dinner with me and my parents." He said to me, nice save was all I could think at that moment.

"Yeah I would love to!" I replied with a big grin on my face and hugging him.