Chapter 3 Dinner's and Heartbreak's

~At dinner~

Ebonie's P.O.V

Iou couldn't even think of what Iou would be doing tonight if Harry hadn't of invited me to come to his parent's dinner, but I did know that I love him so much, you knocked on the door and almost instantly, he opened it with his perfect smile showing of his amazing dimples to the world.

"You came!" He exclaimed obviously so happy because he was still smiling and after he said that he gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, right now I couldn't even say how much you were happy to be his girlfriend! "Of course I came why wouldn't I?" I questioned even if it was rhetorical he still didn't answer he just dragged me into the house.

"MUM! DAD! This is Ebonie my beautiful girlfriend." He showed me off to his parent's, I smiled up at him then greeted his parent's the first one to come over to me was his mum, she seemed like a really nice lady and I couldn't get over how pretty she was! It runs in the family I guess, her hugging you brought me out of my thoughts, "hi Ebonie, it is finally nice to meet you all me and Harry's father over there have heard is talk about you!" Just as she said that I looked up at Harry and smiled and saw that he was blushing, "MUM!" "Oh stop complaining Harry! It is sweet how much you care for her! Now Ebonie, dinner will be ready in five minutes, pork chops and roast potatoes okay with you?"

"Yeah, they sound wonderful! Thank you!" I now and officially couldn't wait for dinner, it was one of my favorite meals and my mum would cook it all the time. I stood up and kissed Harry, "what was that for baby?" He asked, "for being such an amazing boyfriend, no matter how much of a short amount of time it has been and for being sweet and caring and just in all thank you, thank you for making my life better, for loving me, for inviting me to this dinner and meeting your parents, I love you harry!" I was so happy I got this out! "Ebonie you are more than welcome but I should be thanking you for just coming tonight and for also being understanding when I first came up to you I know I should of come up to you sooner but I was scared, I love you too more than the world could imagine!" We both then kissed again and Harry's mum and dad came over and said "get a room you too!" Me and Harry both blushed and giggled.

~ Eating dinner~ 

"WOW Anne this is amazing thank you so much!" I exclaimed it really was, I was even starting to think it was better than my mums version, and that is hard to beat. "Thank you sweetheart, that means alot." She smiled, just then my phone rang, "I'm sorry I will go turn that off it is probably my mum," oh how my mum annoyed me she is probably checking up on me! UGH!  "No sweetie go ahead, you should probably answer it before she starts freaking out." She said to me so I got up to answer it, I was right it was my mum. "Hello mum, what's up we were just eating dinner....." She cut me off, she was crying, oh god I hope everything is alright, "mum what's wrong why are you crying?!" "E-E-Ebonie, i-i-it's your dad h-he had a h-h-heart-a-attack!" Ohmygod I could feel the tears streaming down, but you couldn't break down in tears not here, not now. "What! NO! Please, please tell me he is okay!" Too late they were coming out and I think Harry saw and was wondering if I was okay because he cam over in an instant and was hugging me while I spoke to my mum, "sweety, he is in the hospital and they said that the likely hood is that he wouldn't make it!" That's it, you broke down. You couldn't handle the pressure and I think I hung up on my mum because all that I know now is that I was hugging harry on the floor crying into his shoulder...