Chapter 2

DAN POV

"What?" Did I hear that right? Phil... loves me? But I never thought... I never thought he'd feel the same way.

"I'm in love with you, Dan, and I have been for so long and I know you don't feel the same way but I can't let you leave me-" I lunged forward at him and grabbed his face in my hands, connecting our lips like I've waited to do for so long. I was upset when he pulled away slightly, looking at me in shock. "...Dan?"

"I love you too, you numpty," he smiled and pulled me back into a kiss. This time I was the one to pull away. "So, please explain to me, because I don't understand, how being in love with me and having a billion one-night stands have anything in common?"

"I needed something to numb me, you know? I couldn't..." He sighed and looked down.

"Hey hey hey, I'm not leaving and I understand exactly what you mean, it's okay," Phil finally looked back up at me and smiled.

"How long have you..." He drifted off and I finished for him.

"Loved you? God, I don't know... It feels like forever. I have a question for you though,"

"Anything."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He shrugged and pulled away.

"Eh, I don't know, I mean, Jake seemed pretty nice..." My heart sank and I felt like I could've cried.

"Just kidding!" He yelled with a smile as he threw his arms around my neck and planted kisses all over my face. "Of course I will silly!" I quickly scooped him up into my arms and he yelped, but I carried him into my room and smiled as I set him on the bed and closed the door.

It was time to celebrate.

*BIGASS 4-YEAR TIME SKIP*

PHIL POV

He was washing the dishes, or rinsing them, I guess, to put in the dish washer. I smiled as I heard him hum softly, thinking back to when we had gone to that My Chemical Romance concert before they broke up, the time he had kissed me at a Fall Out Boy concert, and how excited he was when he told me we were going to see Twenty Øne Piløts. That concert was coming up next week, actually, and I was overjoyed.

"The love for what you hide, the bitterness inside," I walked up behind him and slid my arms around his hips, giving lyrics to the tune he hummed. His love for Muse was another thing that we shared. I rested my head on his shoulder, which was not an easy task considering he was half a foot taller than me.

"What are you doing?" He paused what he was doing and turned his head towards mine, so his face was inches from mine.

"Kissing you," I replied, grinning.

"Oh, really?" He mumbled through a smirk. I nodded and leaned forward, his lips brushing against mine. He pulled away and turned back to the soapy sink. "Hang on, I gotta finish the dishes." I ignored him and trailed kisses down his neck, nipping at the base, leaving a little love bite. "Phil, stop..."

"Make me." He spun around and grabbed my waist, pushing his mouth against mine. I tried to pull away from him, laughing. "Stop! Your hands are wet! Ah!" He was smiling and kept grabbing at my sides, pulling me towards him and kissing me whenever he was close enough. I stopped resisting and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Our lips worked with each other as our breaths grew hot and ragged. In one quick movement he pushed me against the refrigerator and slid his hands up my waist and under my T-shirt. His fingers danced over my back and I giggled.

"I love you," he breathed. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mine. I took a deep breath and grabbed his chin, tilting up so he looked in my eyes.