Club Paradise

"Started from the bottom now we're here!" I rapped into the mic. The crowd started rapping along with me. "Started from the bottom now my whole team fucking here!" They continued.

I continued to rap the rest of the song as did the crowd. After 5 more songs from the Take Care album, It was time to wrap up the show.

"I wanna thank you all for attending the show tonight!" I thanked the crowd. I exited the stage.

When I got to my dressing room I felt my iPhone vibrate. It was a text.

Hometown bitch Nina: So you done forgot about us now?

Me: Who is "us" ?

Hometown bitch Nina: "Us" as in yo peoples in Toronto, Canada! Yo bitch ass just done forgot about us huh?

Me: Chill Nina, would you feel better if I come back for while?

Hometown bitch Nina: Dont come back cause I mention your neglecting of us. Come back cause' you haven't forgot!

Me: Calm the fuck down Nina, I have never forgot and never will forget bout yall and where I come from.

Hometown bitch Nina: Mhm.

Me: I'll be there.

I go to my contacts and call my manager. "Sachina" (Pronounced as SA-CHEENA) I said as soon as she pick up. "Book me a flight home ASAP".

*******************************************

So i'm not giving up on this story like the last 3...Should I continue?

I changed the girl who plays Nina to Levy Tran A Tattooed Vietnamese Supermodel!