Labels

After I went ham on her ass. I cuddled for a while with her...I wasn't that insensitive. After 'bout 20 minutes, I got up and started putting my clothes back on. "Where you going Aubrey?" She asked sitting up still covered in the sheet. "I got a date Nina." I said from the bathroom where I was splashing water on my face.

"Really Aubrey?!" She yelled. "We just fucked and yo duck ass about to go lay up with some slut!"

"Look Nin, we aren't together, and you know that....so why the fuck you tripping?" I exclaimed.

She got up, put on her robe and walked in the bathroom and started beating my ass. Punching me with them lil ass balled up fists. I had to grab her wrist to make her stop.

"What the hell is your problem Nina?!" I yelled confused. "Yo ass always catching feelings and shit! You said yo goddamn self we ain't nothing but friends."

"Friends don't do this Aubrey.... What are we?" She asked tilting her head.

I let her hands go and walked out the apartment. I ain't got time for labels.

****************************************

Later that day...

"Pour it the fuck up!" Rihanna yelled. Yeah I flew to L.A to see Robyn... Shit I just wanted turn up and her ass was the best one to turn up with. "Drake! I got a new hookah pipe....Lets try it out." she says getting up.

I needed to get away from Nina for a while. and Hookah and liquor is the best temporary way.

We started to fye shit up. Her whole place was foggy. "Oooohhhh, Drake lets go to a parrrty." She said in her Barbadian accent.

I was up for whatever. Just wanted to get faded. "Shitttt, lets go" I said getting up.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey! Miss me? I was gonna delete this book but decided against it. Just a short lil filler chappy. Sorry for the wait that prolly wasn't even worth it.

VOTE COMMENT FAN

😘✌