Would You Like A Tour?

Drake is touring and he is coming to my city! Well close... He's preforming in Tampa, Fl I live in Saint Petersburg but I'm broke and can't go so In honor of him coming all the way here, here's a chapter.

_______________________________________

We ended up back in Toronto at a club called "Paradise". In honor of me being here tonight they were playing a bunch if my songs such as "No New Friends", The Motion", and "Versace" .

The whole club was turned up off "Versace", while I was off chilling with Rihanna crazy ass when a couple bottles and some notes were sent to my table.

The bottles were from Chris Brown. I ain't have no beef with his ass so I was just gon chill and give the bottles to Rih, but when I read the note his bitch ass left my thoughts went left. It said :

"How the leftovers my nigga?" . I wasn't the type to stress over no bitch so what he said didn't phase me, I continued to read on. "Weak ass Toronto ain't bout shit and neither is yo momma"

I grabbed the closet shit to me which was the bottles his ass sent over and I chucked that shit. Fucked his shit up.

The whole club went into a riot and I just got up and left.

***

I got in my car and drove to Nina's place. I know she isn't going to want to see me but her lil attitude will blow over. I pulled into her driveway and walked up the stairs. I took the key from the welcome mat earlier 'cause I knew she was gonna try to take it from there so I couldn't get in.

I walked into her room and started taking my shoes off and clothes so that I was only in my boxers. I hopped in bed with her and spooned her.

She woke up seconds later , turned over and snuggled into my chest. "I hate when we fight" she mumbled.

"You know we said no strings attached. That means no labels" I replied.

"I know, it's just...." She trailed off.

I ain't have time to hear the rest cause I dozed off.

**************************************

I know it's short but I needed to give y'all something atleast.