14: Nah

[No one POV]

After the trainees left BTS had a "meeting" in the lobby room.

...

"But so were is she now?" Jimin asked jungkook as the others were just.. Being bts.

"I-" Jungkook began

"UDJSNnndndn" V the alien randomly screamed and through a Pringles can at Jin.

"Sexy free and single and im ready to eat Pringles" Jin said as J-hope was intensely staring at his phone on the couch.

"Seriously guys this is serious,.. Suga hyung wake up!" Jimin begged.

After a good 20 minutes Jimin and jungkook got everyone settled. All though it went through Rapmon breaking the TV, J-hope being surprisingly quiet, Tae hanging from the metal ceiling fan.. Yea etc.

..

"So, You guys JUST made the ship cannon THEN she leaves because of a threat THEN we are supposed yo help you ?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

"Please?" Jimin pleaded.

Bangtan exchanged looks then they nodded.

"What's the plan?" Suga asked.

"Its-" Jungkook began but he just pulled a walkie talkie out of his pocket and switched it on. "Its complicated.. But I got it."... "Out"

Taehyung then randomdly pulled out a matching one. "Let us know" .... "Out"

"What the heck?" Jimin threw his arms up at Jungkook. "I want one!"

"Sorry its a Vkook thing.. People with no jams wouldn't understand" Jungkook said coldly.

"No jams" Rapmonster repeated laughing a bit.

"I think instead of flipping out over walkie talkies and Vkook you guys should see this" J-hope finally said something.

He showed them an article on koreaboo. (Or allkpop Idc)

News:

=Nervous rookie? Or a deep secret? =

One of the members of a rookie group has suddenly gone missing. He was last seen by their manager at BTS dorm but suddenly dissapeared.

Pictures has leaked of sightings of him on a bus with BTS member Jungkook and one of him talking to a girl late in front of an alleyway with Jungkook sitting on a bench nearby. What could this mean?

"Great now this is going to become a scandal between us and them." Rapmon added making everyone sigh.

"But there is something even more scary." J-hope said sadly showing them the phone again.

News:

=Missing rookie more like Missing lie.=

About an hour ago, Rookie Tara was reported missing. Then leaked photos of him and Jungkook and a girl.

Shocking is that the girl was found in a local store and was asked if she knew anything about the entire incedent.

She was interviewed by some reporters and revealed shocking info!

[Video of the interview]

"I do know a lot. First of all, that meanie has betrayed armys! In a way none of you guys would understand. I'm pretty sure it will all be revealed at their debut stage in 2 weeks"

"But why was Jungkook there?"

"He was there?"

"Yes"

After she heard that he was the girl unexpectedly ran from the reporters.

"2 faced b-" Jungkook was saying but Jin's hand was covering his mouth to muffle the foul language.

He pulled his hand away and put the walkie talkie in his pocket.
"If that so called army wants to be fake.. we will show her 'fake'

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys. Thank you sososososososososo much for the reads and votes. It really makes me grin from ear to ear. I'm writing this in class and I'll upload it later.

So I actually have a question, so please comment here so I can get some advice..
How long should this book go on for? Do you guys want to choose when it ends or how it ends or do you just want a suprise? Please comment it would help.

Thannkkk you

614 words.